Do you think simping for an anime character is degenerate?

So there is this anime/manga that has a second season coming out soon called Blue Lock and they released a trailer and this was basically tiktok's reaction

1720387155295.png

1720387301571.png

There is so much more-these were the ones I got.

But it just had me thinking I miss the days of top quality discussion when it came to new anime content being released now it's just thirsting and gut-cringing comments

Anime has truly fallen and lost it's spark

Nothing degenerate about it stop hating warya. I can’t wait to get married so i can force my husband to cosplay as Gojo :pacspit:

Besides you shouldn’t expect much discussions from TikTok, Reddit is better for that type of stuff

Nothing degenerate about it stop hating warya. I can’t wait to get married so i can force my husband to cosplay as Gojo :pacspit:

Besides you shouldn’t expect much discussions from TikTok, Reddit is better for that type of stuff
Don't tell me you're one of those incessantly horny Gojo fangirls who stay spamming this shit everywhere on TikTok and Twitter...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Anime went from being socially weird to being accepted just to go back to being weird again.

I remember seeing another anime fan during the early 2010s was like finding a long lost relative.

I still have cringe ass memories when I approached two niggas play fighting anime and I thought my best icebreaker was to correct them on the lore on who would win that hypothetical fight.

Absolute autismo.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Its only degenerate if you're going crazy for regular humans instead of cat girls

Anime went from being socially weird to being accepted just to go back to being weird again.

I remember seeing another anime fan during the early 2010s was like finding a long lost relative.

I still have cringe ass memories when I approached two niggas play fighting anime and I thought my best icebreaker was to correct them on the lore on who would win that hypothetical fight.

Absolute autismo.

As cringy as it may sound my friend, brother and me used to start sprinting doing the the Naruto style . Some fun but cringy times

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Of course it is

How does your gu*s get hard for animated drawings?

:umwhat::williamswtf:

I’m semi-conservative when it comes to adult men watching cartoon adult entertainments. However the idea that men grows a fetish over an impressive 2d model design clearly screams mental illness.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
As cringy as it may sound my friend, brother and me used to start sprinting doing the the Naruto style . Some fun but cringy times
Everyone who was kid in the 2010s that watched Naruto did the run.

Trending