do you think this will become a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've met some good looking ones. There are billions of them. Some are bound to be hot.

Sorry sxb, they're not my type even if you find the hot ones. They have small eyes, flat face, semi-Madow nose, weird cuisine and generally shorter than Habashis. They're not for me.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sorry sxb, they're not my type even if you find hot ones. They have small eyes, flat face, weird cuisine and generally shorter than Habashis. They're not for me.
All valid points.

Wow she was 7 and half and then jumped to 10 not much of a difference laakin I like when she is natural....I was wondering why do girls wear make up is it bcz of insecure things or what I don't understand!!

I wear makeup for occasions. Like when i go out to weddings, parties etc or when there is a family gathering. For me personally its not about insecurities. It enhances facial features. It makes you stand out more .
I dont think women should wear makeup to hide insecurities. If you have a flaw you shouldn't be mad about it. Allah put it there for a reason :manny: You wear makeup to look more :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Watching this video has me like :dwill::holeup:

Wooooowww

They removed a whole nose and chin :yloezpe:

I’ve seen this sorta thing used before, like dope2111 on YouTube however she transforms her face to appear like certain celebrities (she’s good at it too)

hudabeauty posted a clip like this today

I’m shocked by the before and after :yloezpe: I don’t think it’ll be a thing here but it seems to be with asians apparently :yloezpe: I guess this is the step before an actual nose job and chin implant? :yloezpe:
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim this will be the army of dajjal the imposter :susp:

Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim this will be the army of dajjal the imposter :susp:
Fortunately for you, you won’t have to see this with your girl since you’re going back home to marry one from a village, will live with no electricity and whatever else it is that you say :deadrose:

Girls of melanin don't have to do all this crazy shit. Only melanin deprived individuals must go through all this hassle. #blackgirlmagic #melaninpoppin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fortunately for you, you won’t have to see this with your girl since you’re going back home to marry one from a village, will live with no electricity and whatever else it is that you say :deadrose:
Masha Allah I feel like you personally know me abaayo macaan no
Liberté, égalité, fraternité

:friendhug:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Yoo inshallah somali men who go foreign hoes get trapped in this shit. Enjoy fucking a masculine ass man

Arab
No Makeup
dounia-batma-maroc.jpg

Makeup

25005074_391233441335294_7305330944875954176_n.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:
I'm getting a xalimo as a third wife to continue my lineage, don't worry bout that. His name will be guuled if that'll calm you down

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Girls of melanin don't have to do all this crazy shit. Only melanin deprived individuals must go through all this hassle. #blackgirlmagic #melaninpoppin
Melanin is a disease during the floods of noah there was a few people who had sex inside Noah ark Even though they were forbidden to do so then they were cursed that’s why they became black the curse of fornication that’s why black people till today are like this
giphy.gif

Bm0cA-.gif

I'm getting a xalimo as a third wife to continue my lineage, don't worry bout that. His name will be guuled if that'll calm you down
'Don't worry kulaha' :heh:

Nigga i don't care even if you f*ck a goat :drakekidding:

I'm talking about the good looking hawiye men who marry out

Melanin is a disease during the floods of noah there was a few people who had sex inside the arch with they were forbidden to do so then they were cursed that’s why they became black the curse of fornicate that’s why black people till today are like this
giphy.gif

Cuse of fornication kulaha :heh: we all know you went there!
Don't lie saxiib how many xalimos twerked on your saqajaan ass . I remember your threads back in 2015/2016 when you use to brag about your hoes :drakekidding:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Melanin is a disease during the floods of noah there was a few people who had sex inside Noah ark Even though they were forbidden to do so then they were cursed that’s why they became black the curse of fornication that’s why black people till today are like this
giphy.gif
You are really out of it, our first prophet was black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending