Do you trust your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim to have self-control but probably stare at almost every woman on the streets with lust.
:childplease:
I am female first of all but really!!!!! There are certain stuff over the limit like looking at daughter sister aunt and sister in law!!!!! That's your brother wife!!!!! Mother of his kids, your brother's honour, bed...how could you think of her?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I had an arab friend Who was like that as soon as he got married he told me how im not allowed to visit his house cause he cant trust his wife

Hubble

VIP
I don't trust second cousins but my first cousins are like secondary siblings to me, their husbands talk to me like I'm their sister too. My siblings and I are like Siamese twins. We're in each other business, take each other's stuff, do favours for each other and never had bad blood. We've even got secrets we keep from our parents, we look out for each other like a group of lions. I trust my family a lot and without burden.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:drakekidding:I joke! I trust my immediate family! Even if they did me wrong in anyway I wouldn't hold it against them or care:rejoice:

"Labo aabo wada dhalay, iyo ubad walaalaha, arinki yimaadaba iskakaashinayo:obama:"

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
only weak men who cant satisfy their women worry about other men, if shes whipped shes not going anywhere.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If young metro don't trust you I'm gonna :4uzpnkt: you!

Yes I trust all my family because I don't have anything to hide.

Im close to my mom and siblings only. Some half sisters of my mom we arent close with but my dad's side we are closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts