Documentary on khanisnimo in the rap industry

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yeah I just saw this on my timeline. Needless to say I ain't listening to rap music anymore.

I used to be a massive Lil Wayne fan when I was growing up, till now skip to the 4 minute mark of the video to see what he said :snoop::ohlord:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
Lil Wayne is gay too

the hip hop mafia are the one who push that

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Rap and hip hop promote domestic violence,gun violence and drug use and people care more about the twinks instead blackistan 101 :russ:.This music is a tool from the government to destroy communities.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Yeah I just saw this on my timeline. Needless to say I ain't listening to rap music anymore.

I used to be a massive Lil Wayne fan when I was growing up, till now skip to the 4 minute mark of the video to see what he said :snoop::ohlord:
What did I tell you, niggas made shjt like sagging their pants and showing off their batty a trend

The signs were all there from day 1, a regular man that exhibits the below behaviours, nobody would date them, or want their female relatives near this kind of person:

1. Call women 'es' whilst they glorify their male friendships above all
2. Always hanging around other men even when on dates with women
3. Abuse of women
4. Show off their booty cheeks whilst sagging their pants
5. Buy their male friends lavish gifts.
6. Unable to form a deep connection with a woman, having multiple babies, with multiple women

Hollyweird is Shaytaan's playground, sodomy and humiliation rituals are part of this 'religion'. Furthermore, If you pay attention to the family backgrounds of a good number of 'celebrities', you'll see childhood dysfunction and abuse; which makes people prime candidates for manipulation. Desperate to do anything and sign any contract to 'make it'.