Does age matters when it comes to marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Fellas what do you think of 18 years old girl when you are well in your late 20s.
My little cousin who just turn 18 this month is apparently getting married to a 27 years old with her moms encouragement. My girl didn't even finished school yet this is her second year in sixth form.

So my question is does somali men likes young girls who didn't even blossom yet; is it the naivety that attracts them to young girls who didn't see a day light?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've got a policy of only pursuing women who are 24+.

18 year olds are still children. Honestly. The penny dropped for me one time I was seeing an 18 year old (I had just turned 27) and after meeting and chatting to her friends a few times I realised I was dealing with a child.

So now I only deal with women who are above 24 cos they are more likely to have full time jobs, car and even possibly their own place. Adults with adult responsibilities.

I don't understand fully grown adult men in their late twenties in qurbaha who marry 18 year old. :westbrookwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My age limit for Xalimo's was 18 and up but lately I've noticed most of the chicks aged 18 till 22 are ciyaal. I mean they're few who are matured but majority of them are immature.:camby:

18 year old chick back home can raise a family while the one in the west can't even be left alone at home for few hours.:eminemdamn:

I rather be with someone 2 years than me. People don't really date their age group that often. Either they go for someone a bit younger than them or few years older.
I myself fancy going after chicks older than me but most of them are afraid to be in a relationship with a young goon like me.:francis:

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
When I was 18 guys in their late 20s was ancient to me. Marriage and men weren't even issue for me.

My age limit for Xalimo's was 18 and up but lately I've noticed most of the chicks aged 18 till 22 are ciyaal. I mean they're few who are matured but majority of them are immature.:camby:

18 year old chick back home can raise a family while the one in the west can't even be left alone at home for few hours.:eminemdamn:

I rather be with someone 2 years than me. People don't really date their age group that often. Either they go for someone a bit younger than them or few years older.
I myself fancy going after chicks older than me but most of them are afraid to be in a relationship with a young goon like me.:francis:
:what1: Talking bout 18 yrs. My nicca I was in the homeland and a 10 year could look after the whole house. While bakhti western girl standing 'hurr how do I turn on this dhuxul durr'

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:what1: Talking bout 18 yrs. My nicca I was in the homeland and a 10 year could look after the whole house. While bakhti western girl standing 'hurr how do I turn on this dhuxul durr'

All of us in qurbaha are bakthi for real. Men and women. I seen 15 year old boys back home who are given responsibilities but when I was 15 I was more concerned about If daddy would buy me the new Nike football boots. :damedamn:

All of us in qurbaha are bakthi for real. Men and women. I seen 15 year old boys back home who are given responsibilities but when I was 15 I was more concerned about If daddy would buy me the new Nike football boots. :damedamn:
True, I was in the.miyi. The boy told me he was going to get water in the morning with camels. I told him I would walk with him. He left me sleeping because he knew I probably wouldn't be able to take it

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ishaad ka tuurtay bro. The west turns people into bakhti's. Even the fobs who just arrived are becoming bakhti's overnight.:damn:

The women in my age group are too cynical, like you have to come up with 10 different reasons why should we
Skype. They question everything you do, I can see the appeal of dating girls much younger but I would not go
below 23.

I used to wonder the same thing, but then I've realized that a lot of these men want to be with a woman with no previous emotional attachments.

It's an ego thing primarily. If a 28 year old man was to marry a 26 year old woman, then he would be afraid of the possibility that she may have had other lovers besides him....or that she may still have an emotional attachment to someone else.

A lot of men go by the philosophy that men should be with a woman who's their first love. They want to be a woman's first love and hence why they prefer to be with someone so much younger than them.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I used to wonder the same thing, but then I've realized that a lot of these men want to be with a woman with no previous emotional attachments.

It's an ego thing primarily. If a 28 year old man was to marry a 26 year old woman, then he would be afraid of the possibility that she may have had other lovers besides him....or that she may still have an emotional attachment to someone else.

A lot of men go by the philosophy that men should be with a woman who's their first love. They want to be a woman's first love and hence why they prefer to be with someone so much younger than them.
:childplease: what kinda.....

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've always like older guys. And nothing changed and will change. I like my men like cheese, the older age the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts