Does age matters when it comes to marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:childplease: what kinda.....

This is reality. A lot of men have this attitude. They go for a younger woman because it'd increase the chances of them being their woman's first lover. They want a woman with zero previous physical or emotional attachments.

A lot of Indian/Pakistani men have this exact same pattern of thinking, so it isn't unique to us.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

This is reality. A lot of men have this attitude. They go for a younger woman because it'd increase the chances of them being their woman's first lover. They want a woman with zero previous physical or emotional attachments.

A lot of Indian/Pakistani men have this exact same pattern of thinking, so it isn't unique to us.
why are they a standard?
but yeah...that's kinda stupid majority...if not all, girls have had their "first love" :childplease: i had mine when i was 5
kaafiye...are you using attachments as a euphemism for sex?

why are they a standard?
but yeah...that's kinda stupid majority...if not all, girls have had their "first love" :childplease: i had mine when i was 5
kaafiye...are you using attachments as a euphemism for sex?

Yes it's a euphemism. But I'm also refering to emotional attachment. No man wants to be with a wife who's still in love with some other guy. They want the woman's love 100%. Especially if it's a guy who's never been in a long-term relationship...he would definitely want to be his wife's only real emotional attachment.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Were you at the beginning of a career or finishing up school?
I finished school early ( graduated when I was 20). I was about to start grad school when I got hitched. I wouldn't have gotten married during my undergrad.:axvmm9o:

I finished school early ( graduated when I was 20). I was about to start grad school when I got hitched. I wouldn't have gotten married during my undergrad.:axvmm9o:

Did marriage stop you from pursuing grad school? And wow, undergrad at 20 is impressive.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Did marriage stop you from pursuing grad school? And wow, undergrad at 20 is impressive.

No, it didn't stop me but it made me push it back a bit. I wouldn't recommend getting married right after high school or whilst in university.

No, it didn't stop me but it made me push it back a bit. I wouldn't recommend getting married right after high school or whilst in university.

Thanks for your wisdom Duchess. I don't think I wanna get married till I'm done school which is still a whiles away sadly. Maybe towards the end, to someone who could hold it down :rejoice:

I've always like older guys. And nothing changed and will change. I like my men like cheese, the older age the better.

_46634932_couple226282.jpg

Very Fine like Old Cheeseobamadatazz

Idman and her future hubby

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I am 12 years older than my female ..been ban ku so xareeyey, runtaan hada ku dhaqaa :browtf::browtf::deadrose::deadrose:

The funny part was..her older sister's gf warned her that I was way older than I've told her bc this chick called my city ( she had cousins here) ..my female confronted me but I said " ma ayaadaa hooyadeey ka dhalisay, who is this biaatch, she got too much in her hands "..then I inbox'ed the informant and cussed the shit outa her and told her that she'll end up coming to the ceremony and there's nothing she can do abt it ..sure enough Walahi she was at our ceremony holding my hands at the dance floor :damn::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts