Does anyone else have

Borderline psychopathic anger issues? :what1:
How do you control this raging emotion? It beats me everytime. Somedays I find, myself extremely livid about things I can't control or when something doesn't go my way. This usually results in me smashing/breaking things or your's truly spazzing out on people (maybe or maybe not violent depending on who it is) it'll affect my mood the whole day. I assume alot of Somalis have anger issues as well or am I a special case broken beyond repair? Any input or advice would be appreciated!
:farmajoyaab: YAAB.com!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
How do you control this raging emotion? It beats me everytime. Somedays I find, myself extremely livid about things I can't control or when something doesn't go my way. This usually results in me smashing/breaking things or your's truly spazzing out on people (maybe or maybe not violent depending on who it is) it'll affect my mood the whole day. I assume alot of Somalis have anger issues as well or am I a special case broken beyond repair? Any input or advice would be appreciated!
I don't have anger issues.when I was young I used to punch and kick things when Arsenal lost to a humaliating defeat and screamed at the top of my lungs and would curse Thierie Henry and Arsene Wenger couldn't watch the Barclays premier League anymore , but since I grew older I relatively stopped watching football and controlled my anger I don't watch that shit anymore I switched to UFC kkkkkk

I know and work with many who do have , they would break things if things aren't according to them .

I don't have anger issues.when I was young I used to punch and kick things when Arsenal lost to a humaliating defeat and screamed at the top of my lungs and would curse Thierie Henry and Arsene Wenger couldn't watch the Barclays premier League anymore , but since I grew older I relatively stopped watching football and controlled my anger I don't watch that shit anymore I switched to UFC kkkkkk

I know and work with many who do have , they would break things if things aren't according to them .
Combat sports make me feel relaxed, I blow steam by throwing combos at the bag. What makes me lose my shit is betrayal, dishonesty, disrespect, people asking stupid shit, doing stupid shit, a bad day at work, female drama etc.
I try breathing techniques and shit tho.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thats when u listen to rap music with shootings. Maybe as a boy brain u will calm down. Or listen to classical music like @Apollo

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't know. I rarely get angry, it takes a lot for me to genuinely get pissed at someone.

Go to a therapist and if yo can't afford that try calling techniques or just look at why you do it and try solve it. That's just me 2 cents, I'm no expert in this.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Future wife abuser :chrisfreshhah:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
daddy issues or diabetes

Trending