Does anyone else suspect...

...that these Muslim-run Twitter accounts (typically from London) that keep criticizing the West for being backwards compared to Islamic civilizations are fake bots or run by Islamophobes to foster an environment of anti-Muslim hate online (which would lead to more violent hate crimes towards us in the West overall)?

I've been taking time off that app and plan on permanently deleting my account because temporary disablement isn't enough at this point, but I just stumbled across this account, and it feels so phony. Like the things this Muslim "sister" says sounds so hammed up and over-the-top, it feels like it was made to sow discord and provide justification to the growing far-right on these apps.

Look at the quotes/replies as well as how she phrases her disdain for the British and tell me I'm wrong:

Last edited:
...that these Muslim-run Twitter accounts (typically from London) that keep criticizing the West for being backwards compared to Islamic civilizations are fake bots or run by Islamophobes to foster an environment of anti-Muslim hate online (which would lead to more violent hate crimes towards us in the West overall)?

I've been taking time off that app and plan on permanently deleting my account because temporary disablement isn't enough at this point, but I just stumbled across this account, and it feels so phony. Like the things this Muslim "sister" says sounds so hammed up and over-the-top, it feels like it was made to sow discord and provide justification to the growing far-right on these apps.

Look at the quotes/replies as well as how she phrases her disdain for the British and tell me I'm wrong:
Checked that account and this is the first video I see holy shit

It's so clear that a far right person is behind that account. Her bio is a big bait "former asylum seeker" big bait 🎣
Screenshot_20240617-222811.png

Keo

VIP
Very sus account. I don't believe it's ran by a Muslim.

Muslims don't use these talking points.