Does Somaliland existence threaten the safety of the people of Somalia?

Does Somaliland existence threaten the safety of the people of Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not on that other website, can you put it here?
When was the last time you heard a bomb went off in hargaisa? They attack Puntland but never burco or Berbera. That's cause most of al shish kebabs family are there plus their pay masters dhiig shiiil.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
What are you gonna do sonny boy? Tell babatunde and his brigade of rapists? Before looking at Somaliland, sort yourself out mate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you gonna do sonny boy? Tell babatunde and his brigade of rapists? Before looking at Somaliland, sort yourself out mate.
We're talking about women & children getting blown to smithereens this ain't no joking matter miise you lost your humanity & are unable to feel some empathy nor compassion for your fellow man?

I'm not on that other website, can you put it here?
Anyway I went searching on somnet forums to find the post that detailed who these journalists were. Apparent the poster (who, as an aside, only had 20 something post despite being on the website for 10 years!!) said they contacted the Kenyan news blog website to ask for details. They were supposedly given this linked in page, It seems the man was educate in the US, and works there. In all likelihood he is an American. Not in Kenya or Sweden. He supposedly does freelance writing, although the poster gave no proof of this. The female name apparently belongs to someone who is so afraid of dahabshiil that they are going Anon. Who believes a western journalist is so afraid of dahabshiil that they are making anon articles on kenya news blog websites?? By the way that is literally all there was to it. Some (almost certainly) American dudes linked in page, and they didn't even bother to come up with something for the other one. Basically I wasted my time. No serious person would believe this nonsense. But carry on anyway.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
We're talking about women & children getting blown to smithereens this ain't no joking matter miise you lost your humanity & are unable to feel some empathy nor compassion for your fellow man?

You want us to feel compassion when you blame us for the psychotic circle of violence somalia has been in for 25 years. ..fok outta here, we're not your scapegoat. :camby:

Aren't you always saying isaaq is laangaab and irrelevant? Yet somehow we put all darood , hawiye and every other somali combined in a vice?:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You want us to feel compassion when you blame us for the psychotic circle of violence somalia has been in for 25 years. ..fok outta here, we're not your scapegoat. :camby:

Aren't you always saying isaaq is laangaab and irrelevant? Yet somehow we put all darood , hawiye and every other somali combined in a vice?:draketf:
The problem is that you mofo are Somali so it's hard to distinguish who's who lol

Status
Not open for further replies.