Does wearing makeup and posting selfies online contradict the whole point of hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ari baayo I honestly do think so cause why wear hijab if you putting on bar makeup & advertising yourself to the world? It don't make sense you might as well not wear the hijab cause it defeats the purpose which is to guard your beauty from prying eyes.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like @dhegdheer she dressed scantily clad cause she likes getting attention from men & it turns her on when men lust after her but a Muslim sister who dresses modestly is trying to avoid all that so in my humble opinion they're suffering from cognitive dissonance.

This video reminds me of what Jezebel's like dhegdheer are like kkkk

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
^ This guy is obsessed :draketf:
Ive seen you on previous post bragging about how you like to dress scantily clad, so this topic concerns you, can you share what your thoughts are on this matter or you don't like ebyaaney so you don't want to contribute to this thread due to your enmity towards her?

VixR

Veritas
Women wear makeup to seek attention from men, that contradicts the whole modesty thing.
So yes, it does contradict the hijab
Ridiculous.

@ebyaaney

Controversial to some. Trivial imo.

Some believe taking pictures is haram. Some believe wearing makeup with hijab is haram, but they disagree on what that constitutes. The selfie is a coming together of these two aspects, so it depends on your outlook.

Someone once told me it's haram to thread eyebrows (that didn't last long!). Some restrictions aren't workable in this day and age where modernity and beauty restrictions are merging. My cousin applies amd reapplies nail polish several times a day!

I think the average person in the mainstream from what I've seen has no problem with taking selfies with a hijab.

Girls who think so won't, the rest will.

It depends on your background beliefs. If you feel it's contradictory, don't post selfies, but not everyone is inclined to see it that way.

Ive seen you on previous post bragging about how you like to dress scantily clad, so this topic concerns you, can you share what your thoughts are on this matter or you don't like ebyaaney so you don't want to contribute to this thread due to your enmity towards her?

:what1: where???

it's fucking winter u simpleton

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The least haram thing they can do in this day and age

Gots ta pick ya battles

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Obviously, makeup is meant to be eye grabbing while hijab is the total opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.