Domestic violence VS Spousal Discipline Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently it's wrong to swing for the fences and throw haymakers if you arrive home and dinner isn't ready, but there are alternatives.

You have to be very precise and quick and explain what happened. The hand quickness is so:lawd:

For the xaliimos if farax acts, u are allowed to use a 2x4.
Joke set aside is there a proper way to discipline with out getting in trouble and risk losing everything, I can only think of a mean qanjaroofo by the kiliyaha
images.jpg

Last edited:
So apparently it's wrong to swing for the fences and throw haymakers if you arrive home and dinner isn't ready, but there are alternatives.

You have to be very precise and quick and explain what happened. The hand quickness is so:lawd:

For the xaliimos if farax acts, u are allowed to use a 2x4.
Joke set aside is there a proper way to discipline with out getting in trouble and risk losing everything, I can only think of a mean qanjaroofo by the kiliyaha
View attachment 13319
xalimos have it good with us. Imagine if they were Russians or Arab xalimos:mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
xalimos need to count their blessings somali men have the most naxariis towards their women even though they are loud mouths.Imagine if you guys were arab:deadosama:
domestic-violence.jpg

Eastern European women wey dhinteen,

The other day I saw what I presume was a Polish couple in the street and the man was man-handling her like crazy. I stared him down and the girl spoke in her language something like, which from her body language and his reaction, "stop people are looking". A car full of Asian teen boys happened to pass by as well and they stopped, rolled down the window and shouted "oi, what you doing?!".

The irony of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending