Domestic violence VS Spousal Discipline Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
These niggas are actually talking about knocking out their wives,raag matiheen.Real niggas wouldnt hit a women even in extreme circumstances.If the women is a majnoon then fur,quick and easy no dramas involved

These niggas are actually talking about knocking out their wives,raag matiheen.Real niggas wouldnt hit a women even in extreme circumstances.If the women is a majnoon then fur,quick and easy no dramas involved
Absolutely not, what youre saying is a domestic violence, and that's wrong and I'm completely against it, there are alternative ways to get ur point across without being abusive.

So whooping her ass isnt abusive
okeh :browtf::browtf:
Whooping is a form of violence and it's wrong. There are alternatives to Whooping, you can start of with a 3-5 second 180 degree twist qanjaroofo by the kiliyaha, and you have to do it in a very nice humanely way, but you must have a good reason as to why that happened. The second alternative is a quick and precise darbaax and do it in a very kind humanely way and give her a hug, she's gonna be lost and confused at what just happened, this usually reboots everything. Those are just two alternatives out of many.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
All I know is if my future husband ever dares to hit me I'm not even gonna respond physically, he's getting an extra serving of rat poison in his dinner though.:mybusiness:

Only hooyo is allowed to hit me with no consequences:ufdup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
All I know is if my future husband ever dares to hit me I'm no even gonna respond physically, he's getting an extra serving of rat poison in his dinner though.:mybusiness:

Only hooyo is allowed to hit me with no consequences:ufdup:
how about aabo:cosbyhmm:
Does this mean if you call your man daddy after some good hilib he can give you that sublime darbaaxo

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
how about aabo:cosbyhmm:
Does this mean if you call your man daddy he can give you that sublime darbaaxo
Sorry but I don't have daddy issues :mugshotman:
Only HOOYO get to hit me, if aabo does it I'mma snitch on him at some point to hooyo to get my revenge:siilaanyosmile:

Zeus

STYLIN
Some women get turned on when you man handle them :mybusiness:

Not advocating for abuse, but sometimes you got to get aggressive when they start acting up
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending