Donating money to Palestine/Syria

I have seen many people here bashing people who decides to help their brothers who have it hard. But who are you guys to bash them when you spend your money on buying cigarettes and other meaningless thing. Why don't you guys help your Somali brothers. The only Somalis you guys help are your own clan, And then you have the audacity to mock someone who is helping poor people. Isku xishooda and instead of talking shit about these people why don't you guys help them kkk you won't cause qashin baad tihiin.

Nothing wrong with donating to Syria/Palestine but prioritize your people first, think about your people first and always put them ahead everyone else.

Nothing wrong with donating to Syria/Palestine but prioritize your people first, think about your people first and always put them ahead everyone else.
Yh but why are some people bashing them when they don't even send money to Somalis except their clan

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Making some foul claims there. How do you know the same people who are saying these are smokers and qabilists? You completely ignored all the reasons why we think otherwise and just tried to paint us in a bad light to say "You guys are bad people and hypocrites so your opinion doesn't matter"

Lmao
Sadaqa is sadaqa. I rather prioritize giving Sadaqa to my people. Why are you guys acting like donating money to Somalia over Palestine is a sin.

Making some foul claims there. How do you know the same people who are saying these are smokers and qabilists? You completely ignored all the reasons why we think otherwise and just tried to paint us in a bad light to say "You guys are bad people and hypocrites so your opinion doesn't matter"
Exactly you guys are hypocrites

Yh but why are some people bashing them when they don't even send money to Somalis except their clan
The reason why SJW Somalis who donate to Palestine/Syria get bashed is because they always forget about their people and always dickride foreigners which is what annoys us.

Sadaqa is sadaqa. I rather prioritize giving Sadaqa to my people. Why are you guys acting like donating money to Somalia over Palestine is a sin.
No this is about those who mock Somalis who donates to Palestine nothing wrong with donating to your family

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The reason why SJW Somalis who donate to Palestine/Syria get based is because they always forget about their people and always dickride foreigners which is what annoys us.
They're so quick to raise awareness for palestine but you never see them mention Somalia not even once

The reason why SJW Somalis who donate to Palestine/Syria get bashed is because they always forget about their people and always dickride foreigners which is what annoys us.
How can you bash someone just because they want to help suffering people

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How can you bash someone just because they want to help suffering people
Because they don't have their priorities set straight. They completely ignore Somalis suffering but hop on the bandwagon to help other countries. Counterintuitive as well, these countries already have 10 times more awareness than Somalia. Helping the wrong people

People who say things like that may not be bad people but are often nationalists.

Because they don't have their priorities set straight. They completely ignore Somalis suffering but hop on the bandwagon to help other countries. Counterintuitive as well, these countries already have 10 times more awareness than Somalia. Helping the wrong people
Not really. Just supporting the Islamic cause. I think you're just looking at it the wrong way. Rather than thinking of it as helping Arabs, think of it as helping Muslims.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s my money, I can donate whoever I want.

My thoughts are with miskeen Syrians.
No ones forcing you to donate anywhere. We're just trying to remind you of your priorities
Your logic:

It's my money, I can spend it on whatever I want

I choose to buy cigarettes

No one is making you spend it on anything else. We're just commenting on what you want

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not really. Just supporting the Islamic cause. I think you're just looking at it the wrong way. Rather than thinking of it as helping Arabs, think of it as helping Muslims.
And somalis aren't muslims? The only difference between somali muslims and arab muslims are... well you guessed it

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I agree with you in the sense that we shouldn't criticize somalis if we see them donating to other people. How do you know they haven't already donated alot to somalis and saw others weren't getting much help or were in a worse situation. However, I agree with others that you should put your people first, as this even what islam tells us (right of kinship). If you are donating your wealth to other people and haven't helped your own people much than there's clearly something wrong with you.

No ones forcing you to donate anywhere. We're just trying to remind you of your priorities
Your logic:

It's my money, I can spend it on whatever I want

I choose to buy cigarettes

No one is making you spend it on anything else. We're just commenting on what you want
What's your point exactly?

Trending