Donating money to Palestine/Syria

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I agree with you in the sense that we shouldn't criticize somalis if we see them donating to other people. How do you know they haven't already donated alot to somalis and saw others weren't getting much help or were in a worse situation. However, I agree with others that you should put your people first, as this even what islam tells us (right of kinship). If you are donating your wealth to other people and haven't helped your own people much than there's clearly something wrong with you.
If you think Syrians and Palestinians weren't getting as much help as Somalia then you're severely mistaken

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Jerusalem is of Islamic importance, Somalia and for that matter pretty much everywhere else isn't.
You're thinking of a location. I'm thinking of people. We're not the same. If prophet muhammad SAW had the choice to save thousands of people or a mosque then the answer is already obvious. And don't give me the "oh the mosque is holy though" the mosque is only holy because of rasululah SAW. He would still choose his ummah over a mosque. The ummah being Somali muslims.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Jerusalem is of Islamic importance, Somalia and for that matter pretty much everywhere else isn't.
bro all muslims lands are of islamic importance, we must defend them with our lives and wealth, especially our own i.e. Somalia! Have some gheera (jealousy) for the land of your forefathers

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hypocritical of you @BoqorkaChess to do that, were you not complaining about me doing the same? Only difference is I had a logical argument. I don't qashin people out of hate but just because I believe what they're saying is qashin.
It's not hypocritical if you didn't listen to me and continued anyways. I stick to my word only if others do as well

Because they don't have their priorities set straight. They completely ignore Somalis suffering but hop on the bandwagon to help other countries. Counterintuitive as well, these countries already have 10 times more awareness than Somalia. Helping the wrong people
How are they helping the wrong people? of course I would send my money to somalia but if someone wants to help Syrians who are we to judge them

It's not hypocritical if you didn't listen to me and continued anyways. I stick to my word only if others do as well
What do you mean by that? As I explained earlier if I personally think that what you're saying is nonsense I'll feel free to give you a qashin. If you can't take that then so be it. Nothing personal.

You're thinking of a location. I'm thinking of people. We're not the same. If prophet muhammad SAW had the choice to save thousands of people or a mosque then the answer is already obvious. And don't give me the "oh the mosque is holy though" the mosque is only holy because of rasululah SAW. He would still choose his ummah over a mosque. The ummah being Somali muslims.
The only reason you're against it is because these people aren't Somali. That's racism, completely against Islam.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What do you mean by that? As I explained earlier if I personally think that what you're saying is nonsense I'll feel free to give you a qashin. If you can't take that then so be it. Nothing personal.
then I'll do the same. Don't get mad at me for doing the same. Indha'adeegnimada iska daa

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only reason you're against it is because these people aren't Somali. That's racism, completely against Islam.
No that's not why. You're obviously just trying to demonize me now, I'm against it because my people are suffering. If Somalia was sorted out then do you think I'd still have a problem with it?

No that's not why. You're obviously just trying to demonize me now, I'm against it because my people are suffering. If Somalia was sorted out then do you think I'd still have a problem with it?
Well we don't know that unless Somalia is sorted out, do we? I believe you though but still, Jerusalem is a priority.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well we don't know that unless Somalia is sorted out, do we? I believe you though but still, Jerusalem is a priority.
Not for me it isn't. People's lives come first. You think it's worth it for your ummah to starve to death so you can occupy land that is already prophesied to be ours again? You can always reclaim land that has been stolen. Only after we stop and get our acts together can we do that. But you can never get back the lives you lost.

Not for me it isn't. People's lives come first. You think it's worth it for your ummah to starve to death so you can occupy land that is already prophesied to be ours again? You can always reclaim land that has been stolen. Only after we stop and get our acts together can we do that. But you can never get back the lives you lost.
But Jerusalem is the third holiest city in Islam so it should be, perhaps not your top priority though at present.

Trending