Don't say BLM never did shit for 'malis *side_eye*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You're probably not American, but Colin Kaepernick's protest of the National Anthem was in allegiance with BLM. I don't feel like explaining it further, google if you wish :manny:
Does this mean he is a part of BLM?
How does him protesting once in alleigance with them make him a member? And how does distant association through this guy suddenly make this an example of BLM helping Somalis?

BANTU

+op MVLI
Does this mean he is a part of BLM?
How does him protesting once in alleigance with them make him a member? And how does distant association through this guy suddenly make this an example of BLM helping Somalis?
Lots of people aren't IN BLM but aligned WITH BLM, whether in actions or speech.

I've never seen you complain when "BLM Halimo's" gets thrown around on this website, so sit your selective reality ass down :kodaksmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Black lives matter only when killed by white people

Why dont you see this BLM movement not focus on the blacks that kill each other?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lots of people aren't IN BLM but aligned WITH BLM, whether in actions or speech.

I've never seen you complain when "BLM Halimo's" gets thrown around on this website, so sit your selective reality ass down :kodaksmiley:
I am against police brutality and racism against black people, but many BLM xalimos and BLM members in general hold abhorrent views towards anyone that isn't black. It's incredibly hypocritical and I despise people like that, which is why I was pleased when they were rejected by their fellow members.
Regardless, you raise a fair point. Still, I feel it was unnecessary to bring BLM into this, as @McLovin said

BANTU

+op MVLI

Why dont you see this BLM movement not focus on the blacks that kill each other?

Why should these Americans donate to Somali drought because Somalis just gonna steal the food aid and resell it :yacadiim:

Why should these Americans donate to Somali drought because Somalis just gonna steal the food aid and resell it :yacadiim:
Yeah don't bother, almost every case famine during last few decades had to do with something like factions interfering with delivery of food aid.

So what is there to thank for? I wish these pointless aid programs would go away.:drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali fought & trained, equipped financed supported in every way for Bantus to get their liberation from the colonialist look at South Africa today, that's the mofo thanks we get war bun them.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

BLM is an organization that tackles police brutality. There are other organizations that focus on gang violence and other problems in the black community, for example, the NAACP.

You're probably not American, but Colin Kaepernick's protest of the National Anthem was in allegiance with BLM. I don't feel like explaining it further, google if you wish :manny:
Any sane human being is against racist cops killing unarmed black/white/brown/yellow individuals, that doesn't automatically make them BLM memeber. BLM is a fake movement meant to generate money for non tax paying individual like "Brotha Awwwl Shop-ton".

Because they're activist movement that's trying to bring awareness to the problem of cops disproportionately killing black Americans.

Your question is silly because it's like asking why do Americans want to fight terrorism when most Americans are killed by other Americans.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Because they're activist movement that's trying to bring awareness to the problem of cops disproportionately killing black Americans.

Your question is silly because it's like asking why do Americans want to fight terrorism when most Americans are killed by other Americans.

:drakewtf:

They are pissed at the cops and thats understandable The fact that police can accidentally shoot people and call their union rep before the paramedics and suffer little to no consequences is crazy

The fact that officers have a day to get their story straight after a shooting is crazy Grand juries indict nearly 100% of the cases brought before them; when it comes to police, they are rarely ever indicted

Heres Why BLM is stupid by focusing on race, BLM misses the point and also pushes away allies who could be convinced on other issuess

I don't blame them for being so angry and moving off of emotion. History tells us that police target blacks and the media stokes those fears for their own benefit

:drakewtf:

They are pissed at the cops and thats understandable The fact that police can accidentally shoot people and call their union rep before the paramedics and suffer little to no consequences is crazy

The fact that officers have a day to get their story straight after a shooting is crazy Grand juries indict nearly 100% of the cases brought before them; when it comes to police, they are rarely ever indicted

Heres Why BLM is stupid by focusing on race, BLM misses the point and also pushes away allies who could be convinced on other issuess

I don't blame them for being so angry and moving off of emotion. History tells us that police target blacks and the media stokes those fears for their own benefit

If blacks are disproportionately killed because of their race, why should their color be central focus? "Black Lives" matter because the American justice system doesn't treat black lives as equal to white lives. Hence, Black Lives Matter just like the American justice system says White Lives Matter.

And you woefully wrong if you think BLM changing the messaging of their protest from color would sway the naysayers. At the height of the civil rights movement, when there was blatant racism including lynching, White Americans repeated told pollsters that there was no racism, that black people had as good a chance to succeed in America as whites. You're naive if you think anti-BLM whites are any different from whites of the 50s and 60s.

The history of America is the history of denial of racism. Those who benefit from the system that subjugates blacks will always defend it. Notwithstanding the confused lot like Somalis who think they're Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts