Don't say BLM never did shit for 'malis *side_eye*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If blacks are disproportionately killed because of their race, why should their color be central focus? "Black Lives" matter because the American justice system doesn't treat black lives as equal to white lives. Hence, Black Lives Matter just like the American justice system says White Lives Matter.

And you woefully wrong if you think BLM changing the messaging of their protest from color would sway the naysayers. At the height of the civil rights movement, when there was blatant racism including lynching, White Americans repeated told pollsters that there was no racism, that black people had as good a chance to succeed in America as whites. You're naive if you think anti-BLM whites are any different from whites of the 50s and 60s.

The history of America is the history of denial of racism. Those who benefit from the system that subjugates blacks will always defend it. Notwithstanding the confused lot like Somalis who think they're Whites.

I dont know much about American History

But f*ck BLM

Blm is actually a gay liberal movement funded by white leftist liberals . People like Boyce Watkins and Somali scholars like baasto are rather sceptical of the agenda behind this group .

Lastly , we have to separate Somali blmism ( an ideology that perpetuates fake history and steals from African American culture ) from campaigns Against perceived police brutality .i am not against Somalis showing solidarity with oppressed Madow people .what I am against ,though , is some xalimo whose parents got a green card and escaped civil war , acting like she has been a victim of "white supremacy " for 500 hundred years and ranting against cadaans on Twitter . I bet most of them never even got stopped by the police .lol!

Blm is actually a gay liberal movement funded by white leftist liberals . People like Boyce Watkins and Somali scholars like baasto are rather sceptical of the agenda behind this group .

Lastly , we have to separate Somali blmism ( an ideology that perpetuates fake history and steals from African American culture ) from campaigns Against perceived police brutality .i am not against Somalis showing solidarity with oppressed Madow people .what I am against ,though , is some xalimo whose parents got a green card and escaped civil war , acting like she has been a victim of "white supremacy " for 500 hundred years and ranting against cadaans on Twitter . I bet most of them never even got stopped by the police .lol!

Well, if such Xalimo exists, she's clearly confused. But why does that bother more than people being shot for being of the wrong skin colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending