Doolow, Gedo DC says his district is apart of Ethiopia

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Can you not I’m Abgaal.I think he’s from Jowhar.
Jowhaar to Mogadishu 2 hours. Everything in between is abgaal lands and everyone who's native to that land is abgaal and abgaal are the ones who are being cucked in mogadishu. Do you differentiate the animals in the zoo? I don't, they're all the same to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
Jowhaar to Mogadishu 2 hours. Everything in between is abgaal lands and everyone who's native to that land is abgaal and abgaal are the ones who are being cucked in mogadishu. Do you differentiate the animals in the zoo? I don't, they're all the same to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I NEVER KNEW YOU SAID ALL OF THIS.Also Abgaal aren’t the only ones in Mogadishu or the only ones in Jowhar.I’m not new to this section I just don’t care about the politics :silanyolaugh:

Somali Saayid

VIP
I NEVER KNEW YOU SAID ALL OF THIS.Also Abgaal aren’t the only ones in Mogadishu or the only ones in Jowhar.I’m not new to this section I just don’t care about the politics :silanyolaugh:
You responded real quick for someone "who doesn't care about politics", you were either lurking in this thread or you saw it pop as the foremost thread on the section. Clicked onto it and then decided to engage a user you don't know to defend a clan you claim to be from. But of course your not interested.
season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
View attachment 332152
View attachment 332153
View attachment 332154
View attachment 332155
View attachment 332156
View attachment 332157
View attachment 332158
xataa dumarkii bantu ayaa gumaystay, lotions Kenya iyo mogadishu isku mid maaha?
View attachment 332161
View attachment 332162
View attachment 332163
Reer Ugandishu 💚 Lotion Kenya
You want to see more because these are very easy to find. You of all people cannot be talking about guumeysi. 21 saano you were riding marexaan in mogadishu caawey you go to sleep safe knowing your eedo is riding Kenyan atmis officer to keep you safe.
Who's getting taxed and at the same time saying crying that they love the ethipians?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Who's getting taxed and at the same time saying crying that they love the ethipians?
Lol who said I like itoobiyan, my city is not being turned into bantu brothel free for all. Mogadishu is passport bro location for bantu soldiers cheap and easy dameer women and men. Lol you even picked up bantu culture
Reject Normality Embrace Emasculation

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
Lol who said I like itoobiyan, my city is not being turned into bantu brothel free for all. Mogadishu is passport bro location for bantu soldiers cheap and easy dameer women and men. Lol you even picked up bantu culture
Reject Normality Embrace Emasculation
Stop insulting us.We don’t border you!!Btw Doolow us RX territory stop acting like this

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
You responded real quick for someone "who doesn't care about politics", you were either lurking in this thread or you saw it pop as the foremost thread on the section. Clicked onto it and then decided to engage a user you don't know to defend a clan you claim to be from. But of course you’re red not interested.
season 4 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls
I respond very quickly I can’t help it!!It popped up and I felt bad for the locals!!!Its a forum I can engage with whoever I want nobody GAF

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Listen bro, idgaf about JL interior politics, locals from gedo were complaining about KDF ***ing their women and said gorgor presence lessened that. Madobe at the time was committing high treason by allowing this to happen. Madobe needs to go and so do these other nonsense FMS. Gorgor needs to be in every state eventually. Better them than a Qabil militia. They defended the attack from attack of clan militia which killed civilians too in beled xawo, idk who u are, but if you are for xasuq of Somalis, then thats red flag.
You are spiraling. Is it JL interior politics or was it the KDF vs. Gorgor(SNA)?
Subax wanagsan. Yes they got sent back only for ETH to now start taxing the locals with them being assimilated into xabash. Then again, this is similar to the LG, so not going to be hypocrite. If we are to agree, that means no Somali president should send troops to another state. Is this true or false?

subax wanagsan

The president at the time didn’t prove in his hiring of government positions that he was qabiliste, so you’d have me believe the reason troops were sent to gedo for the AS co-founder who is stuck to the seat and abusing locals is for clan reason? It’s true he for sure has family there, but his mother being dhulo, he provided them 0 support besides opportunities within the armed forces.

the problem with Somalia is no accountability. If someone commits wrong their family will claim they are being targeted because of their qabil, the guy said it himself, janan is mx apparently and he got removed by farmaajo who is also mx, cheese shares blood with deni as harti but eventually wanted to remove too. Madobe iyo farmaajo wa isku darood, ciidanka ku soo dulay gobolkiis hawiye iya ku badan. But again I am wrong for saying LG should stay and madobe should go, it’s a similar situation. So sxb that’s all.
Your argument is Janan and Madoobes forces are clan militias but Canjeex and Moalimus now dissolved parallel Gedo admin funded through Marexaan fundraising and siphoned FGS funds were a legitimate body.

Canjeex was a non-state actor. JL was recognized by international bodies aswell as Farmajos FGS. Only one has the authority and we see who that is today.

You cant obfuscate with me I have a receipt for every claim ive ever made.
CE7F9697-DE3D-416E-A285-0C7872DB1758.jpeg

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
You are spiraling. Is it JL interior politics or was it the KDF vs. Gorgor(SNA)
treasonous politicians+kdf vs gorgor.

Your argument is Janan and Madoobes forces are clan militias but Canjeex and Moalimus now dissolved parallel Gedo admin funded through Marexaan fundraising and siphoned FGS funds were a legitimate body.

Canjeex was a non-state actor. JL was recognized by international bodies aswell as Farmajos FGS. Only one has the authority and we see who that is today.

You cant obfuscate with me I have a receipt for every claim ive ever made.
So by this logic, if hargeisa issaq majority begin fighting awdal or start going for WS or DH, FGS should automatically stay out of it because those other ones are not state actors? I disagree sxb. Don’t misunderstand, any unification is welcomed, even if that means madobe consolidating his state. But I’m sure the ones who wanted a separate admin in the first place have their own reason for it if they are willing to fight. If not let me know. The side which has foreign troops behind them and have a man sat as president for 15 years just seems a lot worse at the moment.