Dozens DROWN after Tunisians REFUSE to allow Africans onboard fishing trawler

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Though they sunk their own boat and the fishermen shouldn't be responsible for them as they made the choice to go in that boat in the first place, it's a sad situation. AUN

Last edited:
"The crew were reluctant to help"
-since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10-1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees as camouflage. They also appear to only have two life boats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it made now sense for the crew.

The only way to help would be with the individuals of the crew rappelling down to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the migrants would drag them down."

The migrants drowned their own boat, and putting the burden of that on a small fisher crew that's not equipped for that isn't right. I can't blame them when the migrants were pushing eachother off the boat and stepping on eachother like savages. In the end the self-serving act killed them. I do feel empathy for them but the blame cannot be put on others.

Still sad to see what's seems like no to little effort from the fishermen, but I don't know what they were capable of doing.

Sad situation all around. AUN

The comments in that video are disgusting!
Someone needs to tell these Africans to search for opportunities somewhere else or just stay wherever they are. They should learn how to create opportunities by themselves. I know it isn't easy but if they try hard enough, it will definitely come.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
how people can just watch this whole situation and feel nothing is what really gets to me

the comments on the video are another world

The comments in that video are disgusting!
Someone needs to tell these Africans to search for opportunities somewhere else or just stay wherever they are. They should learn how to create opportunities by themselves. I know it isn't easy but if they try hard enough, it will definitely come.

Never read the comments sxb

Those comments are something else.

IMG_20161122_174224.jpg

For the Arab bootyclappers who think Arabs like Somalis because they're Muslim and who beg Arab lineage. See below so you don't embarass yourselves again. He was laughing at the countless Somalis who drowned.

IMG_20161122_174209.jpg

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
These so-called African refugees never seem to heed the warning. First its a damn risk journey, a good chance you might not survive, secondly Europe doesn't want them, why would they go to somewhere that their not welcomed, it amazes me

I've seen this video, the crew from is Italian not Tunisian. The cadaan bootyclapping here is misinforming people to make whites look innocent. We know your game AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.