Dr Abdiweli gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Puntland is irrelevant.Sheikh Dameer don't even care about y'all at this point.You have no allies.You are all alone and weak to be played by both Xamar and Hargeisa.Enjoy!

T

TibetanThug

Puntland is irrelevant.Sheikh Dameer don't even care about y'all at this point.You have no allies.You are all alone and weak to be played by both Xamar and Hargeisa.Enjoy!

images

Even though Puntland suffers from delusions of grandeur, it is a necessary evil to counter the unbridled corruption and savagery of Mogadishu. I'd rather have an arrogant people lead the nation than a group of savages who have destroyed the fabric of our nation.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Even though Puntland suffers from delusions of grandeur, it is a necessary evil to counter the unbridled corruption and savagery of Mogadishu. I'd rather have an arrogant people lead the nation than a group of savages who have destroyed the fabric of our nation.
Could careless who rules south somalia

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Could careless who rules south somalia

puntland aint south somalia though, we are the North East

we also dont even want to rule the rest of this bantu infested country, we rather become independant and make puntland a pure somali state

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

we also dont even want to rule the rest of this bantu infested country, we rather become independant and make puntland a pure somali state
Italia Somalia is south to me geographically.Puntland independence.....you guys need to stop trying to copy Somaliland

Land of Punt

Italia Somalia is south to me geographically.Puntland independence.....you guys need to stop trying to copy Somaliland

lol, maybe you cant read a map, because bosaso, is more north than hargeisa,:drakewtf:

somaliland is a north west province, i really dont see how we are copying you guys,

the name for your province is in itself a colonial relic, :lebronwait:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Speak for yourself. Somalia Puntland weeye puntlandna Somalia weeye.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
puntland was one of the names proposed for SL in 1991. mj stay looking up to isaaq

Taking a historical name of an historical region is good politics and gives historical basis for anyone, guess yall need to learn politics:ftw9nwa:

show me proof that was a proposed name and believe me idoor cant compete with mj or have you forgotten the political karbash you got in the 60s that made yall start claim dir to have a chance against mj:umad:

waraabe

Your superior
Taking a historical name of an historical region is good politics and gives historical basis for anyone, guess yall need to learn politics:ftw9nwa:

show me proof that was a proposed name and believe me idoor cant compete with mj or have you forgotten the political karbash you got in the 60s that made yall start claim dir to have a chance against mj:umad:

mj is nothing, hated by other jebarti too

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

Historical puntites southernmost borders was western Somaliland.What historical basis? Majeertania is a desert nobody wants.It is us who look down on you pirates.

Land of Punt

I guess for reer konfuur any press is good press.Doesnt matter if it's Shabab or pirates or human rights abuses....:snoop:

lol, is this for real, there aint no al shabab in puntland

but the leadership of al kebab are idoor, :cosbyhmm:
somaliland kills and attacks its own citizens
tells you what you need to know about that desert one city state:hahaidiot:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
lol, is this for real, there aint no al shabab in puntland

but the leadership of al kebab are idoor, :cosbyhmm:
somaliland kills and attacks its own citizens
tells you what you need to know about that desert one city state:hahaidiot:
There in the galgala mountains.Who you lying to nigga?

One city state,Hargeisa population alone is more then empty Puntland,then we got Boorama,Burco,Berbera,Ceerigaaboand Lascanood.Puntlander don't even try to compete.The sun must have got to your head

Land of Punt

There in the galgala mountains.Who you lying to nigga?

One city state,Hargeisa population alone is more then empty Puntland,then we got Boorama,Burco,Berbera,Ceerigaaboand Lascanood.Puntlander don't even try to compete.The sun must have got to your head

lol, they aint al kebab tho, just a small band of so callled of donkeys who were wiped out
in all honesty tho, there is no need to compete, ive got isaaq family,
we are rivals but not foes:drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts