Dr Abdiweli gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Competing over who I chased an elderly man out of the country. s stay losing. The 'hutus' who took him down did nothing more than defect from the army until it became weak and others did the same. That's how Siyaad Barre lost power not because of rag tag qabiil militias.

Hubble

VIP
Rezaz with no posts boohooo. Couldn't thumbs me down with your regular account in case you lose a precious 'like'? You're such a wimp and so were whatever militia you think took down the greatest Somali president who ever lived.

Hubble

VIP
Abdullah Yusuf who invited Ethiopia into Xamar and genocides the population (Hassan Sheikh inherited AY's evil mess) is your hero while you sit here hating someone with at least some good on his resume.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Abdullah Yusuf who invited Ethiopia into Xamar and genocides the population (Hassan Sheikh inherited AY's evil mess) is your hero while you sit here hating someone with at least some good on his resume.
Get habash and hutus to slaughter eachothe = win win:ftw9nwa:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Competing over who I chased an elderly man out of the country. s stay losing. The 'hutus' who took him down did nothing more than defect from the army until it became weak and others did the same. That's how Siyaad Barre lost power not because of rag tag qabiil militias.

:yousmart:
There was no army at that point, 90% defected to jabhads

Hubble

VIP
That's what I'm trying to tell them. It was a state collapse and not an overthrow per se. You can't overthrow your own damn self and your allies can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts