Drake is not black

Status
Not open for further replies.
this niggas mum is Jewish. Jewishness in maternal, so that means Aubrey is yahuud. What is he doing hanging out and rapping with shvartza goys, he's meant to be doing my taxes or planning the next banking collapse. Drake isn't black.
Jews are the complete opposite of gangsta because most of them can read.
Can beesha yibir claim drake?
לחזור לפורום, אין מה לקרוא כאן. ללכת לעשות משהו מועיל במקום.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
He isn't the worst jewish rapper. That lil Dicky c*nt is mocking rap with his stupid songs. Making songs like 'save dat money'

:susp: Coons like fetty wap and shit gave him exposure. f*ck these niggas man.

He isn't the worst jewish rapper. That lil Dicky c*nt is mocking rap with his stupid songs. Making songs like 'save dat money'

Lil gus is a comedian
His shit is satire, while 6 fraud claims to be a hood nigga

is that mo-g? Djakademiks made a video about Drake stealing his style

Galaeri

is that mo-g? Djakademiks made a video about Drake stealing his style

Drake doesn't even produce his own music. That didn't bother their fans since they don't appreciate real music and talent. Who follows a musician that doesn't even make his own stuff?

Galaeri

@mazdar30
Yea my dp is Mo-g. He is pretty talented for an amateur. Drake did steal some of his stuff, he is disgusting.

VixR

Veritas

That's refreshing as hell. Someone needs to be spreading this message to these hood niggas for once.

Galaeri

That's refreshing as hell. Someone needs to be telling these hood niggas this for once.

He made a song that literally mocked rap music as a whole and there are people bumping that shit like it's fire. I'm just mad there is a sneaky white boy dissing rap music and getting away with it. He thinks he is sly but he hasn't fooled me. These sneaky jews man.

VixR

Veritas
He made a song that literally mocked rap music as a whole and there are people bumping that shit like it's fire. I'm just mad there is a sneaky white boy dissing rap music and getting away with it. He thinks he is sly but he hasn't fooled me. These sneaky jews man.
It's that wiser Jewish miser touch to that spendin' money I don't have consumer mentality. Get these hood folk saving :icon lol:

That was satire sxb. He was making fun of how rappers keep wasting their money on videos when he shot it for free. Jews know how that money shit works, they learn it from a young age

Galaeri

That was satire sxb. He was making fun of how rappers keep wasting their money on videos when he shot it for free. Jews know how that money shit works, they learn it from a young age

It's not satire if he is producing music. It would be satire if you just made that one hit but nah, the dude is making heaps of songs.

Jews raise clever kids and they have an excellent community. They help each other excel. They are way ahead of us man, makes me sad sometimes when I hear about the bullshit of our community.

Lol, you sound like those right wing pundits who say "Barack Obama's father was a Muslim, so therefore under sharia law he's a Muslim as well.":cryinglaughsmiley:
Islam is not an ethnicity whereas Jewishness is. Right wing Christians don't believe in shariah but everyone believes in the Jewish maternity. Get off 6jews dick, your leaf boy isn't even black

Status
Not open for further replies.