Dreaming about Marriage

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I’d say for the past few weeks, marriage has been on my mind 24/7. When I go to sleep, I always dream about my idealised marriage with a beautiful wife I love and that my parents are proud of. Having multiple kids and thus providing my parents with their own grandchildren. The thought brings me such joy.

And then I wake up in a cold sweat and I come to terms with my life. I’m just another cog in the academic machine. I’m only 18 but my newfound loneliness just seems to submerge me in a cold bath of despair. Inshallah one day my dream will come true but does anyone else experience the same?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I’d say for the past few weeks, marriage has been on my mind 24/7. When I go to sleep, I always dream about my idealised marriage with a beautiful wife I love and that my parents are proud of. Having multiple kids and thus providing my parents with their own grandchildren. The thought brings me such joy.

And then I wake up in a cold sweat and I come to terms with my life. I’m just another cog in the academic machine. I’m only 18 but my newfound loneliness just seems to submerge me in a cold bath of despair. Inshallah one day my dream will come true but does anyone else experience the same?
Nah, marriage has always been something I have seen as stifling for both men & women the sooner u realize the better.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Yh someone who isn’t me.
CD8DD741-F8D2-4531-B4B5-3F52F2C99B65.jpeg

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Can't niggas have wet dreams and lust like the rest of us. Dreaming about marriage kulaha.
nah there is a lady i have in mind (we will never get married lol 😂) but I can’t lust for her. It’s like I have to put her in a tier above lust which consequently happens to be marriage

nah there is a lady i have in mind (we will never get married lol 😂) but I can’t lust for her. It’s like I have to put her in a tier above lust which consequently happens to be marriage
Never put a women on a pedestal. That's how you end up falling for an idea of her rather than reality.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Never put a women on a pedestal. That's how you end up falling for an idea of her rather than reality.
Pretty much this ^

Dating is purely a numbers game. There's good and bad women out there, but one thing you should never do is simp

Pretty much this ^

Dating is purely a numbers game. There's good and bad women out there, but one thing you should never do is simp
Yep when I first jumped on the dating apps I would fantasize about the idea of all these beautiful women. After a couple of dates you realise they all vapid and its a numbers game. On to the next one as they say.

Why can’t you get married to her?

I don’t personally remember dreams but I do daydream about it. In shaa Allah it will happen for me. Not a pipe dream at all. It’s a realistic goal to attain.

Amber

A blessed human

You sure your just some Christian
American Judging You GIF
Your vocab has seemed to expand