Druski playing an Ethiopian father

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The jano LMFAOOO he’s really going all out

Every conservative parents acts like this when they’re bringing a hood nigga at their own home. And the parents are the right one. Protect your kids from hood niggas. :trumpsmirk::yousmart:

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Druski is funny asf

That Ethiopian is hot. Like really hot. I’m hoping to go to Addis Ababa soon to meet them hot Coffee beans.

1725452873402.png

Khanderson

VIP
It's mainly just the ghetto and white washed ones from what I've seen.

Majority of the cultured and educated ones I've met mainly dated other habeshas.

I believe that too. It’s all to do with economical backgrounds. And upgrading and the culture they’re exposed to. And most of times it’s to do with those impressionable kids who hangs out with them for the mean time. But when they’re grown out of those hippy dippy days is when they’re finally thinking of family, and providing and culture. ect ect.

Is this skit based on what happened when he met Rubi rose parents ? 🤣 has to be
rubi is lost

girl is fully Eritrean but lied and claimed her half African American half Japanese stepdad as her real dad to seem “exotic” plus all her sisters are losers too and she went to private school in Geneva

rubi is lost

girl is fully Eritrean but lied and claimed her half African American half Japanese stepdad as her real dad to seem “exotic” plus all her sisters are losers too and she went to private school in Geneva
Yeah both her parents are senior professionals and like you say paid for her private school all throughout her youth. This ghetto act is embarrassing. Vomit inducing actually. Reminds me of those upstate New York kids who reinvent themselves at university to be cool

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Yeah both her parents are senior professionals and like you say paid for her private school all throughout her youth. This ghetto act is embarrassing. Vomit inducing actually. Reminds me of those upstate New York kids who reinvent themselves at university to be cool
She went to private school in Switzerland and still chose to be a hood nigga
Working Oh No GIF

Trending

Latest posts