Duchess of Sussex is just too Beautiful....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1655217590811.png

Disagree. She scrubs up well with make up & presentation. The way she carries herself makes her better than average looks.

I would say she's attractive but not beautiful.

1655218071915.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She was a teen without braces and with acne. Come on. Most of us had some sort of glow up upon entering adulthood. You can't be using someone's teen pics against them.

on top of that, use Halloween photos of fake bad teeth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love her ngl. She’s got the personality and beauty. Unlike the old hag Kate

We don't have to disss one to praise one. loool Kate, Duchess Cambridge is also very attractive. But she is plain, and uninteresting

huuno u have a fetish for anything Somaliniimo, yet i am not surprised u r atheistic
I think you're confusing me for someone else, since when am I an athiest. :deadrose:

@Basra i need advice edo there's this Eritrean ting that won't leave me alone and she's bad af. Only thing is I can't see myself not waking up to canjeero every morning. :francis:

What should I do

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you're confusing me for someone else, since when am I an athiest. :deadrose:

@Basra i need advice edo there's this Eritrean ting that won't leave me alone and she's bad af. Only thing is I can't see myself not waking up to canjeero every morning. :francis:

What should I do

Tell Hooyo to hook u up with a cousin ASAP

1655230654702.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Getting hooyo to pick my future wife is a no no edo, do you think my Somalinimo will be in question hadaan qoftaan guursado?

My lineage will be finished.:mjcry:

if u marry Eretrian, u r finished. Leave your landheer card at the door

Trending