Duchess of Sussex is just too Beautiful....

I find her so beautiful too, she has such a gorgeous smile and beautiful skin with freckles. She didn’t even wear much makeup on her wedding day her beauty had shone itself!

zackattack

Cowabunga
image(2).png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Getting hooyo to pick my future wife is a no no edo, do you think my Somalinimo will be in question hadaan qoftaan guursado?

My lineage will be finished.:mjcry:
They might be great but it’s not worth it. I was close to saying yes to an Amhara. Like she was everything I wanted in a woman but not Somali.

Your kids just ain’t getting accepted like proper Somalis, your family will be disappointed, you’ve just given up 3,000 years of Somali lineage. There’ll always be another woman eventually and you’ll be happy you gave this up.

They might be great but it’s not worth it. I was close to saying yes to an Amhara. Like she was everything I wanted in a woman but not Somali.

Your kids just ain’t getting accepted like proper Somalis, your family will be disappointed, you’ve just given up 3,000 years of Somali lineage. There’ll always be another woman eventually and you’ll be happy you gave this up.
Mahadsanid walaalkiis I needed this.

She was hot and innocent till the scrawny dude from that weak lawyer show had his way with her in the office or library I forget the scene of that lawyer show
Anyway the duchess of Sussex dont look like the typical duchess I'll give her 6 out of 10 on the beauty scale

Radical

Been there, done that
You seem to have quite an interest for the 1%.

Is there something attractive about their money-grubbing ways?