Dude goes in on Somali girls begging other races on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Is that an insult or a compliment?
:ayaanswag:

Is it a reference to the potato famine?
I think it's because the Irish were perceived as intensely passionate, as well as friendly
This was well after the Irish potato famine and before any sort of establishment of a Somali state, so it wouldn't make sense for it to be an insult

I've noticed Somalis refer to all white people as Irish.

In UK when Somalis encounter violent white people they say "waa niman Irish oo cunsuri ah".
I don't know tbh, probably we percieve the Irish as a bunch of aggressive & stubborn fellas that are always up for a good fight. The english & others are largely pussies though nowadays.
:mjohreally:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
HOLLUP! HOLLUP! HOLLUP!
Who's decca and this roger you guys are talking about?

Are these nicknames like farax and xalimo or real people.?
:cosbyhmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've also heard the Irish referred to as the of Europe :kanyehmm::mjlol::drakelaugh::russ:
irish-anglo-negro.jpg

Ina lillah :snoop::mjcry::mjkkk::mjlol:
The poor people were treated like adoons by the British
This picture pretty much claims they're semi-

Half of me was kinda cringing but at same time those random bursts of cussing cracked me up :damn:

Because of the English Accent? One is better off using Somali if English is not their strongest language. He might be one of the forum members since he is talking about DNA :)

We should not be doing this because it only invites more problems and the wrong reactions. I don't understand why we air our dirty laundries to the world wide web.

Status
Not open for further replies.