Dude that was killed and shred into pieces N Australia was

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Mareexaan.,.

The killer was a HG who was like GAMES a known local sarkhaan...after he killed he used the deceased credit card to cut a ticket to Caabudwaaq:damn::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Nigga went to the deceased tribesmen...he has been arrested and will be killed soon ..on top of that the deceased male relatives took off for Caabudwaaq..

Idiot went there cause his mom is Mareexaan...but still why would you go into the lion's den :deadmanny::deadmanny::drakelaugh::drakegrin::drakekidding::drakekidding:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Waryaa, 95% of that story came from me. You've only contributed the killers' subclan. Have you found out WHY he killed him?:hmm:

menace

VIP
Waryaa, 95% of that story came from me. You've only contributed the killers' subclan. Have you found out WHY he killed him?:hmm:
Walahi I stopped by my veteran barber and you know how the barber shop is...this story was brought up and I was given the total info...these barber guys are Mareexaan, they my niggaz and they are very much aware of all the killings that take place ...anytime I stop by my barber I know what's happening..cause they somehow will be cutting the hair of sub-sub-sub clan of someone on the news' relative on any given week

Duchess

VIP
So what was the motive? The killer was an alcoholic, but they omitted that he and the the guy he killed were drinking buddies. He didn't kill him in a drunken rage.

menace

VIP
So what was the motive? The killer was an alcoholic, but they omitted that he and the the guy he killed were drinking buddies.

Somalis usually don't want to say anything negative of the deceased but they informed me that they were roommates and he used the deceased's credit card..they said the killer was bonafide loser with no employment and a serious sarkhaan ..

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Walahi I stopped by my veteran barber and you know how the barber shop is...this story was brought up and I was given the total info...these barber guys are Mareexaan, they my niggaz and they are very much aware of all the killings that take place ...anytime I stop by my barber I know what's happening..cause they somehow will be cutting the hair of sub-sub-sub clan of someone on the news' relative on any given week
Which Barbers seat do you go to? Abdiqani or the tall bald one?

menace

VIP
Which Barbers seat do you go to? Abdiqani or the tall bald one?

:damn::dead1::dead: I know where you going with this , I know ...I don't descriminate cause I just let Esther of them cut it for me but apparently people gravitate towards AbdiQani ...they both are a local institutions ..can you believe they been around for 12 years now.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I heard dey was puttin on a reenactment of 1991 and things got hella outta hand

Duchess

VIP
Somalis usually don't want to say anything negative of the deceased but they informed me that they were roommates and he used the deceased's credit card..they said the killer was bonafide loser with no employment and a serious sarkhaan ..

But they were best friends and birds of a feather flock together. That very night they both got drunk and the killer stabbed him to death. Apparently Abdullahi was disemboweled before being chopped into pieces. I think it was premeditated.

HalyeeyQaran

:damn::dead1::dead: I know where you going with this , I know ...I don't descriminate cause I just let Esther of them cut it for me but apparently people gravitate towards AbdiQani ...they both are a local institutions ..can you believe they been around for 12 years now.
Abdiqani is a way better barber. The other guy is borderline amateur. Xiirane was the best Somali barber in Columbus but he works for the Somali federal government now.

menace

VIP
Abdiqani is a way better barber. The other guy is borderline amateur. Xiirane was the best Somali barber in Columbus but he works for the Somali federal government now.

Xiirane no longer works for the Feds of Somalia

menace

VIP
That's totally sad.

Is the killer still on the loose.

You didn't bother to read my opening statement ...it's ridiculous what you're doing to me , you've completely dismissed me by not responding to my repeated luuq talk and now you figured " I'm not gonna bother reading the lunatic's statement "

HalyeeyQaran

My nigga, I asked you a question. How do you know Xiirane doesn't work for the NGO government? What happened to him?

menace

VIP
My nigga, I asked you a question. How do you know Xiirane doesn't work for the NGO government? What happened to him?

Reshuffle of the gov happened to him ...he being out of the gov for a min ..he is hustling in Nairobi I think

Status
Not open for further replies.