Dude that was killed and shred into pieces N Australia was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

You didn't bother to read my opening statement ...it's ridiculous what you're doing to me , you've completely dismissed me by not responding to my repeated luuq talk and now you figured " I'm not gonna bother reading the lunatic's statement "
Menace what are you talking about?

My nigga, I asked you a question. How do you know Xiirane doesn't work for the NGO government? What happened to him?

Reshuffle of the gov happened to him ...he being out of the gov for a min ..he is hustling in Nairobi I think
:ohhh: Menace, did it occur it to you that HalyeeyQaran is none other than the Xiirane guy you're talking about? Don't you remember his constant bragging about him being a Kenyan native and that he's in Kenya now? Check his last post + emoji and then put 2 and 2 together, my nigga.

:mybusiness:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:ohhh: Menace, did it occur it to you that HalyeeyQaran is none other than the Xiirane guy you're talking about? Don't you remember his constant bragging about him being a Kenyan native and that he's in Kenya now? Check his last post + emoji and then put 2 and 2 together, my nigga.

:mybusiness:

I clearly suspected him..that's why I was nonchalant ...truth of the matter is that he spend 2 years at villa SOMALIA ...now poor cat ain't getting allowed back in ...

I clearly suspected him..that's why I was nonchalant ...truth of the matter is that he spend 2 years at villa SOMALIA ...now poor cat ain't getting allowed back in ...

Hmm! Maybe that's why he's mad at Somalis then. I think we've cracked this case, Menace. Cheers, buddy. :vncu2n5:

Q

Queen Carawelo

So halyeeyqaran is a middle aged, bald headed, former barber. No wonder he's always mad.

SS you cracked a case but I'm here to crack your case. Rumor has it, you're a 4"11, former Siyad barre spy.

**cracks knuckles**

tumblr_inline_np1tsn00hG1syur5f_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.