Due 2 the latest mowing N France I think the West will not apply Democracy & Freedom 2 their

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
No it doesn't. Does Haile Sellasie sound like a sand name to people? Samatar Gelle is equally ambiguous to white people.
oh really? Givin that somalis are like 99.9% muslim you actually believe that white people are gonna think that you not a muslim because of your name??? :wtfdis:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
oh really? Givin that somalis are like 99.9% muslim you actually believe that white people are gonna think that you not a muslim because of your name??? :wtfdis:

In countries with huge black population like North America + Britain Somalis should try to blend in with their African fellows. Not all white people know what a Somali looks like.

I was gonna suggest to also ditch the hijab if things get really ugly.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
And besides why would i change my name??? I was born with it and imma die with it....
i'm ain't scared of some emasculated white males that i would go so far to change my name. Thats some beta cuck shit wlh :francis:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And besides why would i change my name??? I was born with it and imma die with it....
i'm ain't scared of some emasculated white males that i would go so far to change my name. Thats some beta cuck shit wlh :francis:

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Somalis ditch the Arab last name and take on traditional Somali names.

I feel like as a people we're loosing our Somali identity. However it shouldn't be done because of fear of being stereotyped, that will happen no matter what.

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, Ditch the Muslim names and change it to traditionally ethnic Somali names. I'd rather be called Samatar Gelle than Ahmed Mohamed.
Thats not enough, you need to Anglosize the names

Deacon for Cabdi
Sam for Samatar
Zack for Sakariye
Sal for Sahal
Moses for Mohammed
James or Jameson for Jamaac
Email for Ismail
Sal for Salad
Jason for Hassan
Rafael for Rabah

Just a few examples. Names either have same meaning/origin or just sound alike-ish

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Deacon for Cabdi
Sam for Samatar
Zack for Sakariye
Sal for Sahal
Moses for Mohammed
Email for Ismail
Sal for Salad
Jason for Hassan
Rafael for Rabah

Just a few examples. Names either have same meaning/origin or just sound alike-ish

Email for Ismail :drakelaugh::dead1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What that gon do?? You name still sounds like a god damn dirty Moslem sandnigger...
like a name change gone make a difference

Deacon for Cabdi
Sam for Samatar
Zack for Sakariye
Sal for Sahal
Moses for Mohammed
Email for Ismail
Sal for Salad
Jason for Hassan
Rafael for Rabah

lmaoo email?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Am pretty sure Somali will be targeted in Europe. You will hear xhenopoia attack soon. So get ready to rock and roll.

In countries with huge black population like North America + Britain Somalis should try to blend in with their African fellows. Not all white people know what a Somali looks like.

I was gonna suggest to also ditch the hijab if things get really ugly.
I don't have an Arab surname and even if I did I wouldn't care. Why are you shitting yourself up in Denmark?

waraabe

Your superior
Just turn back to our original somali names.

1) we save our heritage
2) we can't be easily associated with arabs

Win win

I'm telling you guys, Ditch the Muslim names and change it to traditionally ethnic Somali names. I'd rather be called Samatar Gelle than Ahmed Mohamed.
Never. Muslim names are apart of our culture. We should not allow these hateful pigs to influence our culture. I refuse to censor for them. If they want to come after Somalis, I hope they are prepared for the backlash because Somalis never forget until we get our revenge.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I have two non Islamic names. My first name is even used in the west.

If Muslims are going being rounded up, I will be too. By that time they'll figure out which ethnics are majority Muslim and which aren't. No amount of trying to fit in will help. :yloezpe:

I don't think it'll get to that point though.i hope :(

Status
Not open for further replies.