Dutch tourist complain about Yemeni seller who didn't smile at them in Saudi Arabia and the Saudi made compaign apologizing to them

Title: How he(the saudi) wanted (the Yemeni) to treat him(Dutch nigga)

"Sometime ago I met a British guy in a (public)toilet, went to him and said " My brother your manners are sweet" he said: " Thank you". I said: "I wish we were like you" he said: "with Allah's permission" I said: "walahi you're Islam without Muslims" he said: "let us off from these topics" I said: "walahi I'm very infatuated with you(British folks)". He said: "Thank you(sort of)". I said: "Let me wipe your d8ck for you". He said : "No no I'll wipe it myself. I said: "No walahi give me I'll wipe it for you"

He's getting his ass cooked in the quotes :dead:

20240731_034250.jpg

Last edited:
Title: How he(the saudi) wanted (the Yemeni) to treat him(Dutch nigga)

"Sometime ago I met a British guy in a (public)toilet, went to him and said " My brother your manners are sweet" he said: " Thank you". I said: "I wish we were like you" he said: "with Allah's permission" I said: "walahi you're Islam without Muslims" he said: "let us off from these topics" I said: "walahi I'm very infatuated with you(British folks)". He said: "Thank you(sort of)". I said: "Let me wipe your d8ck for you". He said : "No no I'll wipe it myself. I said: "No walahi give me I'll wipe it for you"

He's getting his ass cooked in the quotes :dead:

View attachment 336780

No way a Saudi said that In Real life . I think the arabs are just having a laugh about it making a meme of the situation

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
No way a Saudi said that In Real life . I think the arabs are just having a laugh about it making a meme of the situation
I wouldn't be surprised if it happened peninsula Arabs are second to Latin in consuming western culture and movies, just look at House of dragons biggest they're peninsula Arabs

Their cucks it’s hilarious their delusional as f*ck also have incredible inferiority complex with the west because they know all of those countries are only modern because of oil. I mean look at who runs those countries it is expats not the locals.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened peninsula Arabs are second to Latin in consuming western culture and movies, just look at House of dragons biggest they're peninsula Arabs

Naah not even that . The Arab dudes tweet was proud of offering to wash the cadaan guys d!!#ck

no person much Less an arab has a inferiority complex enough to stoop his self that low

That Dutch guy was overreacting. The fruit stall guy probably has a million things on his mind, rather than smiling at some weird long haired passive aggressive fake happy gypsy.

The girlfriend was also weirded out about his insisting some fruit stall guy should smile.

In his mind "Listen sand negro Ayrab, you are just a low level human, you must smile when you see one of your white superiors"

The Saudi officials " So sorry seer, habibi bleez, he does not nowing, he is Yamani not like us".

The fat prince of Saudi is on a mission to make KSA like white societies. However, I thought the buck stopped with him. I had no idea your average Saudi was suffering from this level of inferiority complex.

They look down on Yemenis,Egyptians,Palestines,Lebanese , it’s a combination of wealth by trying to win western influence and having an inferiority complex
Alhamdullilah for being Somali, our people are known to not have a inferiority for anyone regardless of their race. We always keep our head high, and never bow down to anyone.

I hope we keep it like this. Because as we continue to living in the west we become influenced by the white man.

That Dutch guy was overreacting. The fruit stall guy probably has a million things on his mind, rather than smiling at some weird long haired passive aggressive fake happy gypsy.

The girlfriend was also weirded out about his insisting some fruit stall guy should smile.

In his mind "Listen sand negro Ayrab, you are just a low level human, you must smile when you see one of your white superiors"

The Saudi officials " So sorry seer, habibi bleez, he does not nowing, he is Yamani not like us".
How low have the Saudis gone whatever happened to their bravery and wisdom