Edmonton Somali guy ALLEGEDLY called the n-word and DEMANDS to see the Mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe him. Hes a troll. No one called him a . This is what he did a few years ago

Former refugee arrested at Kenney BBQ

Bashir Mohamed dragged away as he tried to ask question

pandp-refugee-mohamed-071612_lead_media_image_1.jpg

A protester who made it into a Conservative party barbecue in Edmonton says he was dragged out of the event and arrested by police when he tried to ask Immigration Minister Jason Kenney a question.

Bashir Mohamed, 17, planned to confront Kenney about the federal government's cuts to refugee health care.

Mohamed says he was born in a refugee camp in Kenya and came to Canada with his parents when he was three.

He said he stood up and began to ask a question while Kenney was speaking, but was quickly grabbed by four men who pulled him outside.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wanna see why they called him to begin with cause right now it looks like he was blocking the road on a green light

The obsession is real.

I can post a picture of a tree and it'll be turned back to me.

I put fear in your heart

:salute:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Going through his tl this bashir dude writes just like you AJ.

:lolbron:

If it isn't you, you should befriend bashir you two would get on like a house on fire.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He looks like he is seeking his 15 mins at the expense of Somali race. I have never experienced racism in my life and I have travel a lot through out Europe
Your experience isn't universal, so don't go tell other people what they've experienced or not, fucking Uncle Faarax.
:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.