Edmonton Somali guy ALLEGEDLY called the n-word and DEMANDS to see the Mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read his other incident from several years ago ? This man searches for victimhood incidents.

Balderdash! What he "did" in any other instance has no bearing whatsoever on this story. He's speaking up for what he things is right.

Don't get me wrong, I rather he speaks out against shortcomings of Somalis and Islamism but he should not be viciously attacked least of all by fellow Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Balderdash! What he "did" in any other instance has no bearing whatsoever on this story. He's speaking up for what he things is right.

Don't get me wrong, I rather he speaks out against shortcomings of Somalis and Islamism but he should not be viciously attacked least of all by fellow Somalis.

Ok buddy! I own a business and I'm abt to hire a previously convicted thief!

Give me a break!

Kulahaa it has no bearing ...then I urge to stay in an apartment with a serial killer ...what a complete neef daaqaya

Bikes should be banned on both the road and sidewalks. Go ride your bike at a park. Edmonton roads are like highways even in residential areas. Why risk your life? Riding a bike on the road is asking for a death sentence.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't understand why people ride a motorcycle in these crazy North American roads. People are either drunk or busy with their phone to watch out for you.

Even what's crazier is the 1% chance of survival rate once hit. Even then you'll be missing a leg or two, like this Somali girl in town. A decade ago she was riding in the back of a motorcycle driven by a madoow xoolo and he went for a quick turn while showing off.

I don't understand why people ride a motorcycle in these crazy North American roads. People are either drunk or busy with their phone to watch out for you.

Even what's crazier is the 1% chance of survival rate once hit. Even then you'll be missing a leg or two, like this Somali girl in town. A decade ago she was riding in the back of a motorcycle driven by a madoow xoolo and he went for a quick turn while showing off.

Do you know that shisha spot in Ottawa I told you about? The Somali owner was hospitalized for two months. Broke many bones in his body riding his motorcycle. He was manhandled by a Corolla and flew like a ragdoll.

Dude goes back to ride his motorcycle. He didn't even learn his lesson.

My co-workers brother is in a hospital right now too for a motorcycle accident. Hes not even able to be driven back to town. He has to stay in that trauma centre in Florida.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you know that shisha spot in Ottawa I told you about? The Somali owner was hospitalized for two months. Broke many bones in his body riding his motorcycle. He was manhandled by a Corolla and flew like a ragdoll.

Dude goes back to ride his motorcycle. He didn't even learn his lesson.

My co-workers brother is in a hospital right now too for a motorcycle accident. Hes not even able to be driven back to town. He has to stay in that trauma centre in Florida.

Dude! Every other local news is about "car hits a motorcyclist and the Motorcyclist is deceased "

Do you remember old enough to remember a show called "unsolved mysteries" with scary ass real life encounters with ghost stories. Well, they use to have normal unsolved murders too. One episode they were looking for the truck driver that hit a motorcyclist in the empty highway of the Mohave desert. They reinacted the scene and shit was scary. Truck driver chased the motorcyclist and hit him.

Dude! Every other local news is about "car hits a motorcyclist and the Motorcyclist is deceased "

Do you remember old enough to remember a show called "unsolved mysteries" with scary ass real life encounters with ghost stories. Well, they use to have normal unsolved murders too. One episode they were looking for the truck driver that hit a motorcyclist in the empty highway of the Mohave desert. They reinacted the scene and shit was scary. Truck driver chased the motorcyclist and hit him.

Would you kill your enemy like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.