Educated middle class young Somali man beaten & humiliated by NISA, AMISOM & EU soldiers in SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law And UN are in our side, we need a strong educated president who can ask for removal of Ethiopia and Kenya from Amisom. Already Somali parliament requested Kenya to leave the country. Just one leader like Farmaajo. People of Mogadishu must work with the government on defeating al shabab.
image.jpeg

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
The law And UN are in our side, we need a strong educated president who can ask for removal of Ethiopia and Kenya from Amisom. Already Somali parliament requested Kenya to leave the country. Just one leader like Farmaajo. People of Mogadishu must work with the government on defeating al shabab. View attachment 2842

waa yaab :kanyehmm::snoop::mindblown::drakewtf:

That was sad and as it was I read the whole thing hoping not to see the mention of rape and female sexual abuse! This is one thing that is always on my mind whenever I think of the amount of different soldiers in Somalia. If the locals there can join Alshabab and clan militia for little to no monetary gain..why can't they fight for their dignity and the dignity of their women and the survival of their children. I am always amazed how often two clans go at it killing dozens every month or so while simultaneously NOT a soul will attempt to fight the squatting parasites!

Start with the president and kill him, kill gabre, kill the entire parliamentary members, and form a coalition of around 10,000 well armed men and attack and humiliate amisom. Cut their bodies in small portions and post the videos on youtube as to send a message to their countrymen. Increase the freedom fighters' number to 20 or even 30 thousand and attack Ethiopia and kenya in kismayo and elsewhere and wipe them out. Kill any man or woman who dares to to invite in foreigners. Take over the country and rule together. How hard is this? It sure is easy to fight for your clan in big numbers how is this any different? :ummhmm:

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
more than 5000 thousand of this guy who deserves a statue , amisom and these other somali dabadilifs will be kicked out restoring peace and protecting our halimos from these makumbu makambi sanweyn wolves
Bzw9PBLIQAAsc5g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts