Educating Somalis: The Adal War has nothing to do with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Factz, it is clear by now you have some issues regarding reading. Yes it has nothing to do with SOMALIA not with Somali. Specifically I mentioned Italian Somalia. Read please. I also said it is all happened in Ethiopia and most of the people are NOW Ethiopians. All true statements. I used Somali and Somalia very strictly, you are the one confusing the two. And where did I said Ahmed Gragn is Amharic? You have issues with reading for real. I said his wife has Amharic name which is true.

@NourUgaas
Blen-Mamo-03.jpg

@Factz see you are reacting as I expected, emotional and too quick before even fully understanding my argument. Go back and read again. I said Somali was one of the ethnic groups. I am not talking about Somali. The issue here is not Somali as ethnicity but Somalia as a state and country. I was talking about Somalia vs Ethiopia and the Ogaden war not about ethnic Somalis. Go back read and come to argue with me. You guys are too emotional. :)
Correction:
download-1.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@xabashi You could've educated Somalis in many ways but attacking and denying our history will just make us hate you more. You should've known better.

@Factz if only you have read correctly you would know I have no issues with Somalis or their history but they projecting modern greater SomalIA concepts back into the Adal era was what I was rightly opposing. The ogaden war was about greater SomalIA and a territorial war with Ethiopia. It has nothing to do with the Adal war. The concept of greater Somalia or Somali statehood never existed at that time. The Adal war was not even about territorial dispute. It was a religion war. I was just opposing abusing a historical event that has nothing to do with the modern concept of greater Somalia.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz if only you have read correctly you would know I have no issues with Somalis or their history but they projecting modern greater SomalIA concepts back into the Adal era was what I was rightly opposing. The ogaden war was about greater SomalIA and a territorial war with Ethiopia. It has nothing to do with the Adal war. The concept of greater Somalia or Somali statehood never existed at that time. The Adal war was not even about territorial dispute. It was a religion war. I was just opposing abusing a historical event that has nothing to do with the modern concept of greater Somalia.

I did read it correctly and you did deny our history. :kodaksmiley:

Since when did Somalis claim the Ogaden war was connected to Adal war? :mjlol:

That's a Habashi propaganda right there. :camby:

Somalis all know 1977 was simply to re-unite with our Somali brethren and form Greater Somalia.

I did read it correctly and you did deny our history. :kodaksmiley:

Since when did Somalis claim the Ogaden war was connected to Adal war? :mjlol:

That's a Habashi propaganda right there. :camby:

Somalis all know 1977 was simply to re-unite with our Somali brethren and form Greater Somalia.

Shanta Somali waa Muqaddas.

@Factz be honest most see it as a continuation of the same ideology and the same issue. They always refer it together as if both events are somehow directly related. Sometimes even saying that the Somalia vs Ethiopia issue dates back to the Adal war etc. All none sense!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz be honest most see it as a continuation of the same ideology and the same issue. They always refer it together as if both events are somehow directly related. Sometimes even saying that the Somalia vs Ethiopia issue dates back to the Adal war etc. All none sense!

Ethiopia and Somalia wars do date back to Abyssinian and Adal times. That's a historical fact but 1977 war was about Greater Somalia ideology not Ummah ideology because if it was then we'd annex Afar region and Muslim Oromo regions so you're not making any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending