Effects of feminism on European men :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
she's basically saying that they need some literal white knights to physically fight off the savage rapists (muslims), and ur cool with that cuz it somehow also reaffirms ur masculinity?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
she's basically saying that they need some literal white knights to physically fight off the savage rapists (muslims), and ur cool with that cuz it somehow also reaffirms ur masculinity?

Tramo by now u should know that hafez is stupid.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

She's trying so hard to be pc but you can easily sense the racist/islamophobic undertones in her answers.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Those protesters doe :mjlol:

She's full of shit but when they came on the screen I was like "well maybe she has a point". :bell:

No wtf, how did you come to that conclusion? I support men acting like men and women like women regardless of their racial backgrounds. To say that reaffirms my masculinity is to assume that I’m one of these “savage, rapist Muslims”. You make assumptions and you’re not even aware of it kkkk. This is an attack on feminism and how it emasculates men. Next time think before you post ninyahow

Tramo

No wtf, how did you come to that conclusion? I support men acting like men and women like women regardless of their racial backgrounds. To say that reaffirms my masculinity is to assume that I’m one of these “savage, rapist Muslims”. You make assumptions and you’re not even aware of it kkkk. This is an attack on feminism and how it emasculates men. Next time think before you post ninyahow
that's my point. the whole 'men acting like women' thing is just a dog whistle. it's a cover to be able to fear monger muslims in a PC way. it's just ironic that she's lowkey talking about u, but either u don't know or u don't care and are using it to score some cheap points against feminism :lol:

that's my point. the whole 'men acting like women' thing is just a dog whistle. it's a cover to be able to fear monger muslims in a PC way. it's just ironic that she's lowkey talking about u, but either u don't know or u don't care and are using it to score some cheap points against feminism :lol:
I see where you're coming from. But it's not only a "dog whistle", there's some truth to it. She's clearly exaggerating in this case though.

Tramo

I see where you're coming from. But it's not only a "dog whistle", there's some truth to it. She's clearly exaggerating in this case though.
even if it's true, it's extremly ironic that she's simultaneously decrying (muslim) 'male aggression' while also complaining about (white) men being 'soft'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending