Egyptian state media release reruns of حاحا وتفاحة a racist comedy movie mocking Somalis in Mogadishu

“Blizz ijibt kam help us kam brotekt may kantry”
“Walaalaha masriga”

Come look at these cucks
IMG_0936.jpeg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Unironically they believe they descend from pharaohs and not the enslaved peasant class :russ:
I laughhhh when I see them crying about “Muh accurate representation” 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
They really think those inbred fucks had any decedents LMAO wan dhintaay
1725761310873.png

Why us? Did they ever make media mocking Ethiopians since they are in conflict with them? Or is it because Somalia is a low hanging fruit?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why us? Did they ever make media mocking Ethiopians since they are in conflict with them? Or is it because Somalia is a low hanging fruit?
They are too scared to do it lol I am calling it rn egypt wont be doing nothing

This relates beyond Somalis actually, Egyptian cinema and TV are notoriously known for being anti-black/ anti-African.

'Black Panther' and the anti-black racism of Egyptians​

The representation of anti-black racism in Egyptian movies

In most cases their target of mockery/hate are Sudanese and Egyptian Nubians especially in their TV shows and movies

Somalis actually receive less open hate/racism than the average of Black African in Egypt because they are perceived as Arab by Egyptians and as an Arab League member in their day to day lives.
Lmaoooooooooooiioooooooooooooooo :russ: You quite literally just made that up

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Why mention qabil 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ don’t post from accounts like this💀💀 it’s a diss to all Somalis.They don’t even know what hawiye is.

Som

VIP
They wouldn't dare to make comedy about Israel. Any time Egyptians mock us we should remind them how their country is Israel's servant