Egyptian state media release reruns of حاحا وتفاحة a racist comedy movie mocking Somalis in Mogadishu

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Your average arab has been used as target practice since 2001. how can they mock anyone, they are the most humiliated race on earth.

Why us? Did they ever make media mocking Ethiopians since they are in conflict with them? Or is it because Somalia is a low hanging fruit?

There aren't many Ethiopians in Egypt. Many Somali refugees live there. Also it doesn't help that Somalia is an Arab League country and the media/news there always posts about war, famine & political instability since 90s. That's the impression Arabs have of us not just Egyptians.

There aren't many Ethiopians in Egypt. Many Somali refugees live there. Also it doesn't help that Somalia is an Arab League country and the media/news there always posts about war, famine & political instability since 90s. That's the impression Arabs have of us not just Egyptians.
there’s so few somali refugees, the rest are students and somali diaspora families, there are no somali beggars in egypt

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I spoke with him on another forum

dude strictly likes cadaans and has a Spanish girl last time i spoke to him
Who gives AF. That nigga doesn't even talk about xalimos. His content is strictly about dunking on somalis

I’ve been to Egypt twice they are more students than refugees over there

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Al shabab
AMISOM
Brilliant rebuttal,

Don’t forget piracy,
Never ending civil war
Famines,
Corruption,
FGM,
Clan wars,
High rate of domestic violence,
Discriminatory cast system,
Tribal federal “democracy”
Useless federal and state governments.

I could go on and on. That is what Somalia is known for, at least be consistent with your criticism. Trying to score irrelevant political points in this regard only makes you seem duplicitous.

Brilliant rebuttal,

Don’t forget piracy,
Never ending civil war
Famines,
Corruption,
FGM,
Clan wars,

I could go on and on. That is what Somalia is known for, at least be consistent with your criticism. Trying to score irrelevant political points in this regard only makes you seem duplicitous.
We deserve far worse than mockery for all the reasons you mentioned.

Instead of focusing all of our time and efforts on planning and working towards revival and creating strategic plans to remove decades of global humiliation.

We instead do the complete opposite and embarrass and humiliate ourselves further.

There is an inferiority complex that has crept in us that we never had before, idiots scraping the internet wasting their time just to see what others think of them, than wail and cry about it.

Every ethnic group is viciously mocked somewhere on the internet, majority of the people don't seek this out and whenever they do get exposed to it, they don't give it any attention or care.

We are sick people and deserve to be mocked, and used as an example of what not to do or become.

World

VIP
Brilliant rebuttal,

Don’t forget piracy,
Never ending civil war
Famines,
Corruption,
FGM,
Clan wars,

There’s no solution to anything because somalia is held hostage by southerners who prefer living under al shabab and amisom, and before that clan warlords. Why do you think there is a tribal federal democracy? Because the south is ruled by al shabab and amisom and there can’t be 1m1v. All of your points is because of south somalia. Now you need egyptian troops because you can’t free yourself.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
There’s no solution to anything because somalia is held hostage by southerners who prefer living under al shabab and amisom, and before that clan warlords. Why do you think there is a tribal federal democracy? Because the south is ruled by al shabab and amisom and there can’t be 1m1v. All of your points is because of south somalia. Now you need egyptian troops because you can’t free yourself.
What a naive conclusion, maybe read up a bit more on the countries current situation, and how it came to be. Or don’t, your ignorance isn’t going to hinder anyone’s cognitive development but your own. I on the other hand like a lot of other users on here find your unconsciousness quite amusing, but that’s not your fault. One’s cognitive cultivation is often nurtured by their environment, so I understand your current predicament. But carry on with the nonsensical blame game, it’s obviously working out great for you lol.

Trending