Election poll latest: Theresa May will win biggest Tory landslide since Thatcher, final survey predi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Your Somali now but british when it is convient? :childplease:

Do you live in Somalia? No, and you're legally the subject of the british realm, so praise your leader, May the slayer of joy :damn:

I am supporting Corybn. :lolbron: May is a weak leader anyway under her reign there is too many terrorist attacks + the pound has
gone down against the dollar.

:manny:

I am supporting Corybn. :lolbron: May is a weak leader anyway under her reign there is too many terrorist attacks + the pound has
gone down against the dollar.

:manny:

I would give my leg to see your face when May wins her second term in a near landside. The shy tories are coming for you, darkie.:pachah1:

Also the Pound is falling because you idiots voted with your guts, which was full of shit as always :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
I would give my leg to see your face when May wins her second term in a near landside. The shy tories are coming for you, darkie.:pachah1:

Also the Pound is falling because you idiots voted with your guts, which was full of shit as always :mjlol:

It will be business as usual. Labour has London on lock (Sadiq Khan), as-long as we rule the city we are content. :pachah1: The pound went down due to Conservative + UKIP supporters, it was nothing to do with Labour supporters because majority were against Brexit.

Who need a passport? Me and my somali friends are willing to give some poor somali the chances to come and live in norway. :lolbron:
starting price is 15.000 dollars a year.:damedamn:
I will accommodate : you with free education
free healthcare.
If your dumb: velferd
and much, much more :damedamn:

Who need a passport? Me and my somali friends are willing to give some poor somali the chances to come and live in norway. :lolbron:
starting price is 15.000 dollars a year.:damedamn:
I will accommodate : you with free education
free healthcare.
If your dumb: velferd
and much, much more :damedamn:

Im a Hawiye Queen save me from this shithole :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts