Elon musk becomes world's richest man

yeah we were talking about this at work today - went from sleeping on a couch to this. He doesn't believe in college degrees, just practical skills which makes him very successful in his work.

Lol

That is apparently false. He is originally from a rich family. His father was a engineer with varied business interests. Not only that, they are old money established in the Emerald mining industry.

Don't be fooled by his mantra. He just knows people are a sucker for a poor kid turned rich story. Just a way to make the poor feel they have a 'real' chance.

Yeh but the guy has a physics degree and economics degree. Don't believe his lies. Even if the degree doesn't suit you it will teach you discipline to go to university. You also get to experience new things and network with very important people that you may need later on in real life.
Get a degree in something that needs a degree. Doctor, Scientist etc but things like a software engineer arts business etc its better to do apprenticeship or self teaching

Lol

That is apparently false. He is originally from a rich family. His father was a engineer with varied business interests. Not only that, they are old money established in the Emerald mining industry.

Don't be fooled by his mantra. He just knows people are a sucker for a poor kid turned rich story. Just a way to make the poor feel they have a 'real' chance.

I’ve been bamboozled

:ohhh:

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
apparently the first trillionare is supposed to set in 2030 as well and I just want to say that I predicted this... but he has gone from a rapid amount of wealth just 3 years ago he was only worth 50 billion. That’s quite remarkable, this was easy to predict with all the companies he owns and the whole cyber truck thing as well.

I see him being the richest man for 10 more years... but due to space travel he might start a mining company on asteroids due to the whole spaceX thing and he uses nasa’s technology and copies it into Tesla, smart move... smart move.

Pass on the poor intervention that you have just made, I would like to know to whom do I have the honor ?

1518046349-khat.png

Your surname doesn't value any memories of any meeting, so customs in this situation indicate a presentation on your part.

1518046349-khat.png

You can also dispel the mists of incomprehension that surround your logorrhea, in order to enlighten us on your intentions.

1518046349-khat.png

If these last were to garner a discomfort feeling among the crowd, I regret to establish that the task which was yours had as design only to order the quidams here present an appreciation of failure of their palpitating, consequently I have no other alternative than to make a request to you to escape the present place in order to restore peace to the plebs.

1518046349-khat.png

Peace and affection in your flesh, despite

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
He also messed up Grimes. That Canadian singer lady that he was married to and had a child with, she went on Reddit to anonymously post about abuse she went through with him.

Here is one of the posts. More exist
This is crazy :farmajoyaab: Musk never struck me as an abusive type. He did admit that grimes lady was full time taking care of their son, which i understood as him being too busy with his career to focus on his home life.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This is crazy :farmajoyaab: Musk never struck me as an abusive type. He did admit that grimes lady was full time taking care of their son, which i understood as him being too busy with his career to focus on his home life.
Well rumors are going around that he beats her up. He even unfollowed one of her social media accounts.