Elon musk post about Somali police officer

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The NAZI has spoken again

This is what the gaalo think of “Somali feminist” women who think joining a gaal police force is some sort of achievement.

What a collosal L, you will NEVER be accepted in the eyes of gaal. Elon Musk spoke facts.

It's crazy how every group that migrated to the US faced the same rhetoric just from another person. Until a new immigrant group arrives we will be targeted by them. Now they're slowly focusing on Haitians and turning away from us.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
This is what the gaalo think of “Somali feminist” women who think joining a gaal police force is some sort of achievement.

What a collosal L, you will NEVER be accepted in the eyes of gaal. Elon Musk spoke facts.

Feminist naago aren't exactly preaching about breaking into the police force :mjlol:

Your honestly a dumbass tekniko

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP

You are a loser :susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Feminist naago aren't exactly preaching about breaking into the police force :mjlol:

Your honestly a dumbass tekniko
Go away gaal, if it was up to me you’d be in prison locked up with your heathen friends.
thrones shame GIF