1724870615632.png
1724870604081.png
1724870631167.png
1724870643781.png

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
A guy from my sub clan controlled tadjoura, sharmake ali
He controlled lands? Wasn't sharmake an isaaq buisness man? The Afar Sultan who's the head of all these local sultans leased the land to France by the time he was around

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
He controlled lands? Wasn't sharmake an isaaq buisness man? The Afar Sultan who's the head of all these local sultans leased the land to France by the time he was around
I know he was a business man, I was assuming he held soft power from what wiki was saying.

"The Habr Yunis exercised real power over Zeila and its adjacent regions and had established themselves as a coastal power, with Sharmarke Ali Saleh (Musa Arreh) solidifying and consolidating his power in governing Zeila, Berbera and Tadjoura."

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I know he was a business man, I was assuming he held soft power from what wiki was saying.

"The Habr Yunis exercised real power over Zeila and its adjacent regions and had established themselves as a coastal power, with Sharmarke Ali Saleh (Musa Arreh) solidifying and consolidating his power in governing Zeila, Berbera and Tadjoura."
Maybe its hy propoganda 🤷‍♂️ 💀

Khaemwaset

VIP

Yeah he had alot of soft power he was the richest man in the region by far

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Mashallah. Nice to see the Ugaas of Ciise pulling up to the crowning too.

Jabuuti Canfaris really look no different to Somalis. I heard the ones in Ethiopia have assimilated & mixed with groups they enslaved which explains their divergent looks while 🇪🇷 🇩🇯 are supposed to be the pure ones. .

Looks Bretty good, the sultan is emitting a strong white light, his subjects even came prepared with the raybans and all.

Khaemwaset

VIP

Jabuuti Canfaris really look no different to Somalis. I heard the ones in Ethiopia have assimilated & mixed with groups they enslaved which explains their divergent looks while 🇪🇷 🇩🇯 are supposed to be the pure ones. .
Caloolweyn the ugaas of ciise 😂😂

Yeah pretty much, Djiboutian afars look basically identical I lived there and I wouldn't be able to point them out. Meanwhile some oromo and basically all habasha looked foriegn

One of your Garxajis Suldaans was there, as was one of the Samaroon Suldaans and a Dhulbahante Garaad

1000028719.jpg

Yes thats true