Eritrea orders men to marry two wives or face jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of ethiopians claim somali, I suspect that these Eritreans are mostly ethiopians because that's the only way to gain refugee status.

I was shocked when a guy who I always thought was carab told me he was barwani :what1:

He looks like your typical algeri/Iraqi. Infact the very light skin carabs. :leon:

Never heard him speak Somali:lolbron:

Hey end of the day they are ripping England off:mjdontkno:

Eritrea sounds like my kinda country. Forced military conscription, defeated Ethiopia and now every man has to marry 2 wifes? :lawd::jcoleno::mjcry:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Consider me an Eritrean, heck I look like Asaias Afewerki.

I can single handedly give them 88 kids. Guurkooda waxna iga ma galin. Waan ku aasi as many as they provide me.

Here I am struggling inaan ku aaso 3 from this forum.

Last edited:
Consider me an Eritrea, heck I look like Asaias Afewerki.

I can single handedly give them 88 kids. Guurkooda waxna iga ma galin. Waan ku aasi as many as they provide me.

Here I am struggling inaan ku aaso 3 from this forum.

You're Menace. You don't exactly need a law forcing you to marry 2 or more women. :lol:

You would do that yourself, regardless of what the Government tells you to do. :lol:

menace

VIP
You're Menace. You don't exactly need a law forcing you to marry 2 or more women. :lol:

You would do that yourself, regardless of what the Government tells you to do. :lol:

They would surely arrest me for mass hording of Eritrean female

menace

VIP
image.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is the Eritrean community large in your city?

I don't know how a community that is so new seem to outnumber Somalis who have been here for almost 30 years.

It is here. Lots of Eritreans have arrived here since 2013. They are growing rapidly in numbers here.

Bielsa

VIP
The story is a crook of bullshit btw. It's from a Kenyan source. The white media took it and are now using it to bash foreign cultures and nations to feel superior.

It is here. Lots of Eritreans have arrived here since 2013. They are growing rapidly in numbers here.

They popped out of no where.

I like Eritreans though. They are all very hard workers. They also integrate really fast.

There's this one Eritrean guy who I asked months ago who he was voting for in the election. I assumed he was here for some time. He co-owns this big successful business. Really well off. He says, "No. I came here in 2013. I'm not yet a citizen". He tells me he worked as a cleaner and convenience store worker when he came. He successfully established himself before getting his passport. Unbelievable.

Bielsa

VIP
They popped out of no where.

I like Eritreans though. They are all very hard workers. They also integrate really fast.

There's this one Eritrean guy who I asked months ago who he was voting for in the election. I assumed he was here for some time. He co-owns this big successful business. Really well off. He says, "No. I came here in 2013. I'm not yet a citizen". He tells me he worked as a cleaner and convenience store worker when he came. He successfully established himself before getting his passport. Unbelievable.

Is he Muslim or Christian?

I've noticed some of them get offended if you ask them that point blank cos they think religion is a private matter.

Is he Muslim or Christian?

I've noticed some of them get offended if you ask them that point blank cos they think religion is a private matter.

He's Christian.

Yes they get very offended. They always say "Eritreans are all brothers. We don't care about that".

Lots of ethiopians claim somali, I suspect that these Eritreans are mostly ethiopians because that's the only way to gain refugee status.

In somalia you can build house/ villa on the coast and no one will say anything to you, obviously derpending where you build it i.e. EYL, XOOFUUN, but these ethio and erit are under pressure by their governments so leaving in Somalia will be ideal and a perfect solution for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.