Ethiopia reddit raging on Somalis after deal with egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
How can we join Somalia If there's a renegade state in between us and Xamar

Ciise voted twice to join Somalia. But we were prevented by France. We were forced to become a country while you had the free will to join with other Somalis. And now, after destroying yourselves, you twist history into saying this British colony and that Italian colony are two completely seperate entities? It doesn't make sense in terms of qabil due to the overlap, it doesn't make sense in terms of national "sovereignty" because all Somalis belong to the somali nation. A clan is not a nation.

You and the others keep telling me that we should overthrow iog, there's many reasons we can't obviously. And there's also the fact that France wouldn't allow their puppet to fall, and even if he fell, Djibouti will just be gobbled up by the 100million danyeer thirsty for a port.

If we ciise killed iog French revolution style what would it achieve? Well just be mini Mogadishu after you guys overthrew Siad Barre. But this time the international community won't spend billions trying to keep a Djiboutian state afloat since we're too small to matter, and that era passed. They'll just let ethiopia move in.
Or an afar led gov backed by Ethiopia would take over Djibouti. And Djibouti would became satellite state of Ethiopia , maybe confederation.

Iog is better than what comes next and I say this as an eritrean

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Or an afar led gov backed by Ethiopia would take over Djibouti. And Djibouti would became satellite state of Ethiopia , maybe confederation.

Iog is better than what comes next and I say this as an eritrean
Yes there's very little alternative. We just have to wait and hope the next dictator is better. If Somalia patterns up to the levels it was under Barre then we can think of revolt and unification.

What ethiopia did with sland would have any real country going to war right now. But the government In xamar did was basically confirm they're puppets. The fgs was placed there after the American invasion and their client ethiopia.

If they gave such a weak response to ethiopians for what they did to what is legally considered Somalia. What will this puppet fgs government do for Djibouti which is legally a seperate entity?

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
How do you take away the guns?
Incentivise giving weapons in. Control borders, have a strong military state. Anyone that gets caught with a weapon gets life in prison

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
Yes there's very little alternative. We just have to wait and hope the next dictator is better. If Somalia patterns up to the levels it was under Barre then we can think of revolt and unification.

What ethiopia did with sland would have any real country going to war right now. But the government In xamar did was basically confirm they're puppets. The fgs was placed there after the American invasion and their client ethiopia.

If they gave such a weak response to ethiopians for what they did to what is legally considered Somalia. What will this puppet fgs government do for Djibouti which is legally a seperate entity?
Do you have Twitter? I would like to connect with some djibouti brothers too.

there are some SL who are spreading misinformation about Eritrea and Djibouti and try to pin them against each other

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Do you have Twitter? I would like to connect with some djibouti brothers too.

there are some SL who are spreading misinformation about Eritrea and Djibouti and try to pin them against each other
i just followed your twitter bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913-193834~2.png
    Screenshot_20240913-193834~2.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.