Ethiopian airlines gets a350

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I see, nice to hear. Some routes are so empty, some are really full lol

Just a question, how do Ethiopians feel about their government spending so much on a vanity project (buying 787s and a350s) when Ethiopia still remains one of the poorest places on earth?

Just a question, how do Ethiopians feel about their government spending so much on a vanity project (buying 787s and a350s) when Ethiopia still remains one of the poorest places on earth?

Everyone is actually proud of the airlines success.
There are actually a lot of development projects going on, we don't just spend our money on this. And remember the profit the airline makes also contributes to whatever they are purchasing, it's not straight out of their pockets.:mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Everyone is actually proud of the airlines success.
There are actually a lot of development projects going on, we don't just spend our money on this. And remember the profit the airline makes also contributes to whatever they are purchasing, it's not straight out of their pockets.:mjpls:
Good for you guys :nvjpqts:

What was so bad:ohreally:

*The food was terrible and I got food poisoning:idontlike:
*The airport staff were rude, unprepared and unprofessional:fittytousand:
*The airport was boring and the toilets stank:hova:
*There were military guys that kept giving us the stink-eye:ohno:
(Why do you have soldiers in your airport, are you at war?)

*Somaliland was treated like a domestic flight. Put some repek on our name!:pacspit:

I had a better experience at Hargeisa airport and that place is the size of my kitchen.

*The food was terrible and I got food poisoning:idontlike:
*The airport staff were rude, unprepared and unprofessional:fittytousand:
*The airport was boring and the toilets stank:hova:
*There were military guys that kept giving us the stink-eye:ohno:
(Why do you have soldiers in your airport, are you at war?)

*Somaliland was treated like a domestic flight. Put some repek on our name!:pacspit:

I had a better experience at Hargeisa airport and that place is the size of my kitchen.

Profits don't agree:mjpls:. Politics, politics everywhere:mjpls:.

and there's buffed up security all over the capital not just the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.