Ethiopian ethnicities living in the Somali galbeed in great numbers

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
HELLO?!?! Why is this the case?? Sizeable mainly Oromo and Amhara populations dotted around in the Somali region.
Meanwhile the Amhara,Tigray, Oromo and Afar regions are pretty homogeneous and no Somali to be found there except maybe in the border areas of the latter two…….UMMM maa fahiim R they retarded ffs. We already lost Diri Dhabe and Harar :mahubowtf:#GreatReplacement

What do you mean retards? As someone who was born and raised there, let me tell you that the Somalis are under occupation. There's nothing they can do about it.
The rest of Ethiopia accept each other as Ethiopians but Somalis are usually kept at bay and mistrusted due to us starting wars with Ethiopia over the years.

What do you think we can do?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Nahh compared to other regions Galbeed is still very homogeneous. But as long as you are under Ethiopian occupation, it is only a matter of time

Nahh compared to other regions Galbeed is still very homogeneous. But as long as you are under Ethiopian occupation, it is only a matter of time
It's not as homogenous as it once was. It's bad now with Amharas and Oromos settling in every region. If we don't find a way to break away from Ethiopia, I foresee a Galbeed that's 50% non Somali in a generation. I'd say non Somalis are definitely above 10% at this point.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
It's not as homogenous as it once was. It's bad now with Amharas and Oromos settling in every region. If we don't find a way to break away from Ethiopia, I foresee a Galbeed that's 50% non Somali in a generation.
It is still 95+% homogeneous. But the bigger question should be what it will take to get rid of the puppet government and let the people choose their destiny

It is still 95+% homogeneous. But the bigger question should be what it will take to get rid of the puppet government and let the people choose their destiny
The problem isn't the Somali admin, it's never been!
The problem is the federal government.
In 1994, the sitting president held a referendum and his adminstration triggered article 39 in the federal constitution which allows for member states to break away and on the same day, the federal army attacked and war broke out between them and ONLF.

Because their own regions are unstable, currently Amharas are fighting and Oromo region is experiencing issues with safety concerning kidnappings, between Amhara and Oromo regions there are land disputes as well and conflicts where either group is being kicked off a patch of land. Somali region is becoming a catchment area for these refugees but I don't think we will really know the true level of it, demographic data seems more anecdotal. Jigjiga is starting to diversify which is exactly what happened to Dir Dhaba. There is nothing Somalis can really do about it because they are occupied.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
The problem isn't the Somali admin, it's never been!
The problem is the federal government.
In 1994, the sitting president held a referendum and his adminstration triggered article 39 in the federal constitution which allows for member states to break away and on the same day, the federal army attacked and war broke out between them and ONLF.
We all know how divided the ONLF really was, unable to unite all the people to achieve its goals. Very easy for foreigners to incite clan wars so that we go against each other instead of the real enemy.

We all know how divided the ONLF really was, unable to unite all the people to achieve its goals. Very easy for foreigners to incite clan wars so that we go against each other instead of the real enemy.
Liar!
It was not divided during their fighting days. They became divided after they stopped fighting in 2018 and that was a decision the elites made after realizing it was unwinnable war due to Somalis collaborating with Ethiopia. Somaliland, Puntland and the farmaajo admin all worked with Ethiopia to subdue onlf.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Because their own regions are unstable, currently Amharas are fighting and Oromo region is experiencing issues with safety concerning kidnappings, between Amhara and Oromo regions there are land disputes as well and conflicts where either group is being kicked off a patch of land. Somali region is becoming a catchment area for these refugees but I don't think we will really know the true level of it, demographic data seems more anecdotal. Jigjiga is starting to diversify which is exactly what happened to Dir Dhaba. There is nothing Somalis can really do about it because they are occupied.
I used to think amharas run ethiopia. Why would oromos need to come our region if they have a good position in the political aspect

I used to think amharas run ethiopia. Why would oromos need to come our region if they have a good position in the political aspect

Not anymore, Oromos are running it now. What's interesting to me is they should have the safest and most properous region, but they are in Somali galbeed and now in Somalia. Ethiopians always act like Somalia is a terrible country with no safety and nothing going for it, but they are in Mogadishu, even my hoyoo noticed them.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Not anymore, Oromos are running it now. What's interesting to me is they should have the safest and most properous region, but they are in Somali galbeed and now in Somalia. Ethiopians always act like Somalia is a terrible country with no safety and nothing going for it, but they are in Mogadishu, even my hoyoo noticed them.
Garowe too

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
HELLO?!?! Why is this the case?? Sizeable mainly Oromo and Amhara populations dotted around in the Somali region.
Meanwhile the Amhara,Tigray, Oromo and Afar regions are pretty homogeneous and no Somali to be found there except maybe in the border areas of the latter two…….UMMM maa fahiim R they retarded ffs. We already lost Diri Dhabe and Harar :mahubowtf:#GreatReplacement
Not only that they allow them to build churches 💀 and the Oromo took dire dawa city.

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Not only that they allow them to build churches 💀 and the Oromo took dire dawa city.
Wey no dhamatey! Muslim Ethiopians especially “Habeshas” aren’t even allowed to have mosques in their own backyards and they have closed down many in their respective regions.

The Oromos and Amhara discriminate and make their respective regions uninhabitable for foreigners to have any foothold.

Trending