ETHIOPIAN FARAX COME IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
You are giving us blue balls ninyahow you better deliver :ufdup:
Naah bruh i dont want that poor girl to be an overnight somali twitter sensation of xalimos bashing Ethiopian chicks.
:drakelaugh::damn:
No one can be trusted here.
If you wanta description im more than happy to describe her looks to you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Naah bruh i dont want that poor girl to be an overnight somali twitter sensation of xalimos bashing Ethiopian chicks.
Wow way to ruin it sxb. Shame on you for getting our hopes up:kodaksmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You should feel terrible for leading up to it and then refusing to deliver :kodaksmiley:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Of course not but she is a qt :mjcry:
Alright i will describe her to you.

She got that cute oval, symmetrical face, not huge and not small lips the perfect cushion in between lips, she got that wavy timo, perky titties, beautiful round light-dark eyes, perfect cute forehead, she got that beautiful tough-girl walk..not too feminine and not too masculine, she got that nice bubble futo, Teeth are brighter than somaliland's future, and her smile is fucking bomb, will blow you up and make you weak in the motherfucking knees.
:ahh::banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Alright i will describe her to you.

She got that cute oval, symmetrical face, not huge and not small lips the perfect cushion in between lips, she got that wavy timo, perky titties, beautiful round light-dark eyes, perfect cute forehead, she got that beautiful tough-girl walk..not too feminine and not too masculine, she got that nice bubble futo, Teeth are brighter than somaliland's future, and her smile is fucking bomb, will blow you up and make you weak in the motherfucking knees.
:ahh::banderas:
:ahh::ahh::ahh::banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.