Ethiopian guy says White people are not racist but Arabs and Indians are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Stop playing the victim card ffs. Fucking inferiority complex ridden people.

This why I'm super racist to Arabs. You fight fire with fire. I've literally had Arabs call me racist and report me. This Ethiopian dude is just as SJW as other Somalis. So embarrassing.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
First of all Arab isn't a race anymore...

1. Somalis aren't Arab
2. North African's aren't Arab
3. Levantines aren't Arab
4. Southern Arabia isn't Arab
5. Even the Khaleej look curry

I agree about Hindi's but Arab is just not a race anymore. You have to classify by nation or group (Nth African, Somalis, Khaleej, Iraqis, Levantines).

I hate Khaleej and Indians collectively until I meet a good one.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What do you think of the statistics he raised?

Arabs isn't a race. Neither is Latino. Indians love white people. So do east Asians and Africans. The white victim hood is very odd. Most whites can go anywhere in the world and they'll be treated with respect.

You made me click a Rebel Media video yet again. I don't want to give these guys clicks.

First of all Arab isn't a race anymore...

1. Somalis aren't Arab
2. North African's aren't Arab
3. Levantines aren't Arab
4. Southern Arabia isn't Arab
5. Even the Khaleej look curry

I agree about Hindi's but Arab is just not a race anymore. You have to classify by nation or group (Nth African, Somalis, Khaleej, Iraqis, Levantines).

I hate Khaleej and Indians collectively until I meet a good one.
It never was a "race" sxb, its an ethnicity. True ethnic arabs are from the arabian peninsula, everywhere else is inhabited by wannabe arabised peoples.

Horta how is it "racist" if you prefer to live amongst your own kind? The word "racist" has to be the most misused word in the dictionary.

The only people that fantasise over this 'racism' and what others perceive of them, are the inferiority complex riddled, the feeble-minded and the bottom feeders in society.

God has honoured you, and engaging in this kind of discourse you not only dishonour but dehumanise yourselves in the process.

Give me one good reason why I should care what a Europhile Neanderthal albanoid, or some desert dwelling Bedouin or even worse the spawn from the filth of the Ganji rivers thinks of me as a people or race?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The only people that fantasise over this 'racism' and what others perceive of them, are the inferiority complex riddled, the feeble-minded and the bottom feeders in society.

God has honoured you, and engaging in this kind of discourse you not only dishonour but dehumanise yourselves in the process.

Give me one good reason why I should care what a Europhile Neanderthal albanoid, or some desert dwelling Bedouin or even worse the spawn from the filth of the Ganji rivers thinks of me as a people or race?
:russ::russ::russ:

maestro

Cultural revolution

Holy shit :cryinglaughsmiley:

TheLibertarianQuiche

It never was a "race" sxb, its an ethnicity. True ethnic arabs are from the arabian peninsula, everywhere else is inhabited by wannabe arabised peoples.

Yes but its not an ethnicity anymore either because nearly all of them aren't Arabs anymore. Most apart from the Khaleej will admit that.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Lmao weren't the original arabs dark-skinned though?
:hmm:

But they're not dark skinned the look like this:
main-qimg-5a3776fb651351ca436aea1cf3f05d02-c
Maryam-Nawaz-Sharif.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.