Ethiopian guy says White people are not racist but Arabs and Indians are

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they're not dark skinned the look like this:
main-qimg-5a3776fb651351ca436aea1cf3f05d02-c
Maryam-Nawaz-Sharif.jpg
Nah these guys can't be pure arab, they must have other blood in them, for example greek, iranian etc.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Michael Steele lookin ass nigga

My dad swears waa nin warsangeli ah oo naga dhumay :cryinglaughsmiley:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Stop playing the victim card ffs. Fucking inferiority complex ridden people.

This why I'm super racist to Arabs. You fight fire with fire. I've literally had Arabs call me racist and report me. This Ethiopian dude is just as SJW as other Somalis. So embarrassing.
This... it's so fucking infuriating to see people scream 'racist!' like a helpless puppy to very same people discriminating against them. That warm, fuzzy feeling when you see the shock and confusion on people's face after you clap back with something blatantly racist and brush it off. It's okay because they don't dare call you a to your face.
:siilaanyosmile:
Done this should take heat off us somalis :lolbron:
link the thread breh

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This... it's so fucking infuriating to see people scream 'racist!' like a helpless puppy to very same people discriminating against them. That warm, fuzzy feeling when you see the shock and confusion on people's face after you clap back with something blatantly racist and brush it off. It's okay because they don't dare call you a to your face.
:siilaanyosmile:

link the thread breh
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/habe...-the-most-racist-people.501669/#post-22736445

lol. horta cadaans doing their own statistics isn't much different from palentaleogists planting their own bones and telling us they found skulls from a million years ago. :mjlol:

ta labaad, Europeans showed up in Africa, middle east and Asia and divided these regions amongst themselves to exploit because they deemed the people inferior. They enslaved millions from africa, came to the americas and used those people to build a land they have stolen from another non cadaan group, then excluded them almost entirely barely allowing them equal rights as recent as 50 years ago, at least on paper.

They dropped couple nukes in Japan(flying over Germany) because they didnt wanna nuke white kids even tho the germans did more damage, and killed more people. and they arent racist?:camby:

Cadaans are the most racist pricks and they are subtle about it these days. TO this day, they terrorize and exploit poor non cadaans across the globe.

This raw meat eating bastard is sick in the head walle. Notice how the cadaans themselves don't make the argument but he does.:heh:

bakhti bakhti dhalay.

Status
Not open for further replies.