Ethiopian masquerading as Somali mercenary captured by Ukrainians.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This Dimitri once acknowledged that this guy is not Somali, but now, he claims he is Somali, to get reach.

I made a community note, please rate it as helpful.

This Dimitri once acknowledged that this guy is not Somali, but now, he claims he is Somali, to get reach.

I made a community note, please rate it as helpful.

He's definitely not the only Ethiopian to claim Somali out there in Russia. The next one they catch alive is gonna say the same thing. It actually makes us look very bad. We have no parts in Russia/Ukraine affairs. He probably can't claim Eritrea because they'd shut this whole story down, he picked the right country for his foolishness, Somalis don't give a shit about nothing. This is actually a big deal, he needs to be exposed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He's definitely not the only Ethiopian to claim Somali out there in Russia. The next one they catch alive is gonna say the same thing. It actually makes us look very bad. We have no parts in Russia/Ukraine affairs. He probably can't claim Eritrea because they'd shut this whole story down, he picked the right country for his foolishness, Somalis don't give a shit about nothing. This is actually a big deal, he needs to be exposed.
did you rate the community note?

wallahi so incredibly annoying. these retarded europeans jump on it like idiots too but cant expect them to know the difference

They're extremely obsessed with Somalis, why do they keep roleplaying as us?

They don't want to put Ethiopia between Russia and Ukraine. If Ethiopians openly fight for Russia, then it can be assumed that Ethiopia supports Russia. To avoid issues like that, they throw Somalia under the bus instead. We already have so much qashin to our name, it's believable to these gaals that a gaajo somali signed up to fight for Russia.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
What a liar! He said in Somalia we have 2 day weekend Friday and Saturday. Bullshit

Somali government should send an official to interrogate that idiot this is serious.

Remind me of someone @Itsnotthateasy 👀😂
Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Trending