Ethiopian military shoot civilians in Qabridahar, Qoraxey

bidenkulaha

GalYare
6DBDA975-B4B2-4A9F-BEF2-28C8C699E8E3.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently they were passing through the city market in a loud voice singing when some kids didn’t like that and threw rocks and they took it on the people walking on the streets.
They will be dealt with. :mad:

“Dhagaxtuur dagaalna wax kama taro nabadna waa kaa kaxeeyaa. Dhalinyaradu ma ahayn in ciidan meel maraya ay dhagax ku tuuraan. “

Last edited:
I’m hearing that these Mooryaan Oromo troops are heading to Somalia for the frontline states war . The Wadani people of Qabridahar started stoning them and they responded by shooting. If they are doing this in DDS imagine what they will do once they cross the Somalia border
:meleshame:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I’m hearing that these Mooryaan Oromo troops are heading to Somalia for the frontline states war . The Wadani people of Qabridahar started stoning them and they responded by shooting. If they are doing this in DDS imagine what they will do once they cross the Somalia border
we can easily ambush them in somalia and massacra them

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I can't wait for Ethiopia to collapse so Ogadens can let loose on all the settlers

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You sure these one’s are headed to Somalia? Couldn’t they just be the new ENDF troops that are now going to be deployed in DDS.

The front line troops are meant to be arriving next week (should there be no expected delays).

You sure these one’s are headed to Somalia? Couldn’t they just be the new ENDF troops that are now going to be deployed in DDS.

The front line troops are meant to be arriving next week (should there be no expected delays).

The people are chanting for Liyuu Boolis the ENDF is unpopular

So far only about 5,000 Liyuu Boolis were given new blue police uniforms but they still have their weapons & vehicles. Ahmed Madoobe will also acquire thousands of the forces to join his Jubbaland campaign. The people have spoken

These types of killings by Federal forces will justify the continuous existence of regional forces

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They are the new ENDF troops that replaced the now defunct Liyuu Boolis. They are back in pre 2007 era where massacres were common place. Instead of focusing on Gedo they should free themselves

The ENDF cowards ran to their base. Liyuu came out to defend the protestors.
They changed uniform but they still operate the same. Federal forces need to be kept out of the cities they are mooryaans with no training.

D5660937-C94B-4A39-8EA9-8ED2CB1404BB.jpeg

F3583703-6935-46C7-AD13-2D6737EC0798.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They are the new ENDF troops that replaced the now defunct Liyuu Boolis.
Exactly what I’m thinking. This was the plan of Abiy to replace Liyu with ENDF.

ENDF are notoriously trigger happy and I doubt Abiy changes his mind because of some protests. This guy starved 500k+ Tigrayans to get his way.

Exactly what I’m thinking. This was the plan of Abiy to replace Liyu with ENDF.

ENDF are notoriously trigger happy and I doubt Abiy changes his mind because of some protests. This guy starved 500k+ Tigrayans to get his way.

What’s the difference between the ENDF in the region and the ones heading to Somalia? They all have the same Dhaqan. It’s not like one is more holy than the other as you said. Their leader Abiye doesn’t give a shit about other Habeshis too kkkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What’s the difference between the ENDF in the region and the ones heading to Somalia? They all have the same Dhaqan. It’s not like one is more holy than the other as you said. Their leader Abiye doesn’t give a shit about other Habeshis too kkkk
The ones in Somalia must follow AMISOM mandate rules while the ones in Qabridahare are in their own country so they can do as they wish. That is the difference werent yall bragging about Madoobe making peace what a slap in the face by Abby :russ:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t want them in my state lol. HSM wants them in KG and Middle Jubba to quickly achieve victory and not waste SNA soldiers there.

AUN in advance to any innocents they harm.

The ones in Somalia must follow AMISOM mandate rules while the ones in Qabridahare are in their own country so they can do as they wish. That is the difference werent yall bragging about Madoobe making peace what a slap in the face by Abby :russ:

Must Follow AMISOM Mandate? No one even does that lool. What does the region have to do with Madoobe. Abiy’s own PP head of Amhara region got shot in the head and sent to the early grave after he tried to dissolve Liyu police in Amhara region

Abiy’s government suffered a Major economic collapse because of the Tigray war and now he is indebted to the UAE who supplied him hard cash for many years to continue his reign

:mjdontkno:

Here’s Abiye sending Tacsi to his dead homie who tried to disarm Amhara Liyuu

https://addisstandard.com/news-girma-yeshitila-amhara-prosperity-party-head-shot-dead/